Cheer Free Liquid Laundry Detergent 96 load

by Cheer

Cheer is specially formulated to keep colors bright! Cheer fights fading and pilling, helping your clothes stay colorful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheer Free Liquid Laundry Detergent 96 load!
Sarasota, FL
It has been a wild since I have use this product, so I don't think I can evaluate it fairly. It does seem like a good value but I haven't used recently.
Toronto, OH
Both my children had allergies to certain clothes detergents and this always seemed to get them clean and also kept them from having skin irritations!!
Colbert, OK
I didn’t care much for cheer. It’s ok but isn’t my favorite. I feel like my clothes weren’t getting clean or there was constant soap buildup in them.
Indianapolis, IN
On my husband‘s clothes I have to use the free and clear because he has bad allergies some to laundry detergent. Like he can’t use tide at all
Lagrange, GA
So I just tried this new product about two weeks ago and it’s a great product he has a nice smell to it it cleans all the clothes really good
I love how this doesn't have the dues and perfumes, so my skin doesn't break out. I also love how it still manages to clean our clothes well.
Flint
This is a great product I use it around my house all the time I would recommend anyone trying it works better than many other brands
Berwick, LA
Everyone needs cleaning supplies. This is one of my favorites. It’s perfect to get the job done. Can’t buy at local grocery stores.
Coweta
I love the smell I also love that it's not bad to put threw my Landry machine. My whites I don't think have been so white before!
Reno, NV
I love this laundry it's clean it washes your clothes really well compared to a lot of other laundry soaps and it has no scent.

Looking for your answer?