BY CHEER

Cheer brightCLEAN Free and Gentle Powder--Brighter whites & colors in just 1 wash (vs. dingy). No dyes, no perfumes, no Worries! We know laundry detergent touches more than your clothes. That s why Cheer Free & Gentle is formulated without dyes and perfumes, while giving your clothes the same Cheer brightCLEAN!! Brighten your life One Load at a time! see more...

jennifer H.
bakersfield, CA
This detergent doesn't contain much if any optical brighteners, so it doesn't turn blacks to gray or navy blues to denim blue and so on. It get's any clothing as clean and cleaner smelling (as opposed to perfumery smelling) than any other detergent I've used, but I still use something else on whites and light colors.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing product and absolutely reliable quality. Performance and price was right there were hardly any cons to this product and I really love it. I would definitely recommend buying this item and I will buy again.
Amber M.
Jackson
I would give this product a three. I like how clean it gets my cloths but it left kind of mildewy smell after i washed them.
Elizabeth W.
Brockton, MA
This product gets clothes clean an smells good it is very good at getting stains out of any piece of clothing
Franchisca N.
Lebanon,west bekaa,aana
Pros:
Clothes quality is AWESOME. My husband and I were both really surprised with how soft and comfortable all of the materials were. Shipping was very fast (over $50 was free 2-day) and living in Alaska I'm used to getting things very late.. I received my items a day earlier than expected.
Cons:
You can't exchange if you paid with PayPal. You have to fully return your items/get refunded which takes 10-14 days/and reorder your items. This policy is only located in VERY fine print and isn't in the Returns/Exchange information of the site. If I had known this I would have paid with credit card, because I typically am guessing at sizes with my little one right now.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested