Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentCheer
2X Ultra Fresh Clean Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent

Cheer 2X Ultra Fresh Clean Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Cheer

Where can I buy it?
Can you use this to wash baby clothes
Is this safe for sensitive sling?
Start your review of Cheer 2X Ultra Fresh Clean Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 2
Hate this! Used it once, smells gross and I don't think it cleans very well! Scored low on an effective detergent list.
Porsche M.
Cheer laundry detergent is a great alternative to tide if you have allergies or sensitive skins.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
This cleans your clothes so good you guys should buy it I used it and it smells so good
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
Love using this cheer treats others good gets stains out keeps clothes bright! Affordable
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
Cheer, hands down is the best laundry detergent ever. It protects my clothes and conditions them so they look new and retain their colors much longer than competitor's detergents. It is reasonably priced and I recommend it to everyone. I never do my laundry without Cheer!
Linette S.
Kissimmee , Fl
I use this all The time I loveeee it and the scent is amazing. Leaves clothes fresh and smelling so good
.. ..
Really good detergent my sister uses it all the time she loves it so much highlyreccomended leaves ur clothes smelling very good
Jami T.
We love cheer in our home. The only detergent we use for our colors. They never fade
Kristen G.
Murray, KY
I love using cheer to wash my clothing. I have sensitive skin from other detergents, such as tide. This product smells so good!
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I love Cheer it smells wonderful and keeps my clothes looking new longer. It gets out the really tough stains that kids can get into their clothes.