Cheer 2X Ultra Fresh Clean Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Richard G.

BY CHEER

2x Ultra Cheer Fresh Clean Scent. Stay Colorful. Cheer is made for colorful clothes. see more...

Jodie H.
Indianapolis
I use this most often every time I do my laundry, I completely love the smell and how my clothes feel after washing them with this. It was reasonably priced! And I would highly recommend this to anyone
Amber G.
Patterson, LA
My absolute favorite detergent. This has been our go-to for years now. I have kids with sensitive skin who would get itchy rashes from some other extremely scented brands we have used in the past but not with cheer. It has the perfect amount of clean smelling scent & cleaning power!
Susy H.
I love this detergent, I don't even have to use downy with it because it leaves my clothes smelling so good. This product is also color friendly, you can wash any type of colors and don't have to worry about your clothes getting faded. I recommend this to people it's great!
Paige L.
I really do think that this detergent gets your clothes 100% clean! I never have to rewash any items! The only downside is that while it smells great once you are folding laundry and putting it away, the smell starts to go away even before you put the clothes on to wear.
Stacy S.
Lone jack , MO
I base a lot of my laundry choices on price and smell. Not only was this on sale, but it smelt fantastic. That smell got me through work, toddlers and a whole day of nastiness, not to mention it removed all of the ketchup from my daughter’s shirt first wash.
Natalie R.
Covina, CA
I've been using this detergent for years! It cleans my gross gym gear to my sweaters with out fading. It also has a subtle clean smell that I like. I always buy the huge tub and it last a long while. This will continue to be my go to detergent.
Maria F.
La puente, CA
My mom uses this to wash all my color clothes. I love it 😍 Not only does is smell good it's super effective. My colors stats the same color it doesn't faded. It's expensive I would recommend tho it's really good 😊
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I WANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB ,AND I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE .THIS IS THE ONLY LAUNDRY DETERGENT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS.AND IT COST LESS THAN OTHER BRANDS. I ALSO TELL EVERYONE HOW GREAT YOUR PRODUCT #1FAN
Cass C.
Sylvania , OH
Love the smell of this detergent ! I also love the size of it ! It lasts a long time and keeps your clothes smelling and feeling fresh! Totally worth it! It’s definitely a need to have product for sure!!
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
Can't go wrong with Cheer! We've been using this brand of laundry detergent since my childhood and it never disappoints. It's inexpensive and I highly recommend. It smells great too!