BY CHEER

Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
I love the Cheer products! But my absolute favorite is the Free and Gentle. I have very sensitive skin so i have to keep my brands to certain ones. I was so happy when Cheer came out with Free and Gentle. It's a great detergent on the pricey side, but it's worth it if you have sensitive skin. I can only find it online now at amazon.com, but i grab several large bottles! Worth the price!
Emily A.
I really like this stuff. It's free and clear which my mom loves. She always gets a different laundry detergent but she keeps buying this one. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it kinda makes your clothes ruff. I had some silk shorts and even after using downy (which I always use) they get ruff and dried out.
Ali L.
I love cheer! It's definitely my favorite detergent! This formula has little to no scent, it's such a great price point, and the bottle makes for easy dispensing when stored on its side. This is great for sensitive skin too!
Emily L.
I love Cheer, it has a great smell and I find it affordable to buy. You can purchase this item from Target and other local department stores. has a great smell and its a lot of product for a great price.
Allison C.
Orchard Park, NY
This is the only detergent my very sensitive skin will handle and the free and gentle is just perfect. No smell at all; no irritation. This is the only detergent I've found that accomplishes all these results as well as cleaning my clothes without shrinking.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
My skin can be sensitive to perfumes in laundry detergent. This free & gentle detergent doesn't irritate my skin at all! It's effective at removing dirt and leaving clothes fresh.
Haley H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the cheer free and gentle. I have sensitive skin and this has no added dyes or harsh chemicals that could irritate the skin. But it still leaves a good clean sent and really removes any smells or stains.
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
There's so much I could say I could go on and on and Rave about cheer 2x Ultra free & gentle liquid laundry detergent it's super amazing and if I had to choose any size that I'd be I'd probably choose that 150 fluid ounces
Hailey P.
a new iphone in my day to get this game done with this game I just woke myself off and my mom is going on my own and my mom got my dad and texted my dad and she got it and I was just thinking I got to get my mom and she said she got me to come get home