BY CHEER

Powerful but gentle, this Cheer 2X Ultra Washing Liquid is effective. This detergent is designed to gently wash and clean colored clothing while avoiding fading or bleeding of colors and dyes. Cheer Liquid, 100 oz, provides enough liquid for 64 loads... see more...

Buy on Kmart
David S.
We use this laundry detergent for a number of reasons as we are so happy with this product.The pros:-Safe for our cloth diapers. We initially purchased this because it was recommended by the cloth diaper company. We barely use any soap (per instructions) & our diapers are clean.-NO scent. My daughter and husband are both very sensitive to smells and the additives in soaps. This detergent leaves absolutely no scent on our clothes & we have had no dermatological side-effects.-No build up! Because there are no additives or fragrances, there is no build up on clothes, towels, or diapers.-Environmentally friendly. We try our hardest to be as ecologically responsible as we can. This detergent has impressive stats.The cons: (I have only 1!)-The markings on the inside of the cap of this new packaging are almost impossible to read. I have tried flashlights, sunlight, direct light. I see the level 5 line at the top of the cap (who needs to use 5 'servings' of this soap?!?) but the other lines are a total mystery. I guess at how much soap I need each time. Annoying!This is a great general soap and is also safe for our cloth diapers. I highly recommend this laundry detergent.
camry t.
Murray
Cheer has always done a great job of making my laundry smell better and has many things that it can do. I’ve always been pleased with the effects of this brand though it’s a little more pricey that the other kinds. Despite that, I’d still recommend it to many.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I didn't feel that my clothing got very clean with this detergent. They still smelled musty after the wash so I had to re wash and add a bit of vinegar to combat that. I wouldnt purchase again. I like other cheer products though.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
This laundry detergent keeps our clothes fresh and clean without heavy perfumes or dyes. A couple of my kids are sensitive to those products that are too fragranced so this is a nice option for the entire family.
Chloe H.
Elkmont
Smells wonderful! Makes your clothes brighter or darker depending on which one you use. Works just like it says and you cannot find many of that!
Kate R.
Lees Summit, MO
Works great and smells great! Perfect for sensitive skin. A few of us are sensitive to dyes, and this doesn’t irritate the skin.
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
Smells so good and cleans clothes nicely. Recommend. Only put about a cap full because it will be too much if you use more.
Darra S.
Havelock, NC
This laundry detergent really gets my son's clothes clean! He is two and a messy eater so he gets a lot of stains.
Lia G.
Kenosha
Absolutely great detergent for sensitive skin. Have used this soap for many years. Reasonably priced also.
Elizabeth p.
Von Ormy, TX
Where can I buy this but at a cheap price.