BY CHEER

2x Ultra Cheer Bright Clean - Brighter Whites & Colors in just 1 wash (vs. dingy). Cheer's bright Clean formula fights dinginess while neutralizing chlorine, leaving whites and colors clean & bright! Brighten your life one load at a time! see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Emily C.
Augusta , GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I have sensitive skin, and I have been using this for years and I have never had a problem with it. It smells clean, and it doesn't seem to have a lot of fragrance in it. I think it is affordable, I mean all laundry stuff is kind of pricey but you need it.
Beauty K.
Hamtramck
Love it I think it did more then 110 loads best smelling fabric I've ever seen love it absolutely it is soooo good I would recommend for you guys to smell it and very afforable not too much. It's good I most likely recommend it. Much likely . Its really good
Ashlan S.
Winfield, TN
I have several different detergents I use and this is one of them. It does get tough stains out and it’s very effective they leave my clothes smelling fresh and looking new for the price it’s a great deal! Definitely recommend
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
Keeps all of our colors in tact! This is the only detergent we use, even on our whites! It smells amazing and keeps all colors, hues, and shades bright which helps gives your clothes more longevity! Would recommend!
MariaPaola S.
roanoke
I would recommend this detergent 100% love the fragrance leaves my clothes clean and it doesn’t smell too much, I wish it was clear because sometimes it stains my white clothes
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
Me and my family love cheer. That's was the #1 laundry detergent in my home. I love the long lasting freshness. I never had to worry about harsh chemicals on my cloths
Liannette M.
South Milwaukee
Love the product........ The stain was gone .Wonderful product..Works great.I have to tried using other detergent on my laundry and they do not clean as well as Cheer cleanup
Rebecca S.
Wilmington, NC
This is my FAVORITE laundry detergent in the world. I have very, very sensitive skin that reacts to everything, including my laundry cleaners, and my family has been using this brand for so many years, and I've never had a problem. My dad swears by it as well, considering I got my sensitive skin from him. I specifically love this container because I love the easy pouring part of it. I've lived in apartments for over two years now, and I actually buy just one every time I move, and it's lasts me the entire year! It's a great deal, and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Sarah S.
Columbia, PA
We use this because my husband is sensitive to many other detergents. This doesn’t leave much of a scent on clothing, which is ok but I wish it left some sort of scent behind-even though I know my clothes are clean, it makes me feel better being able to have that clean smell when I first put them on. I’ve noticed in a few pieces of black clothing that I’m they are starting to look faded but I’m not completely distraught over it enough to switch to another detergent.
Ilianne G.
Is this only for colored clothes or it can also be used for whites and black clothing?