Cheek Color Pan Clay - Stila - Cheek - Cheek Color Pan uploaded by mj n.Cheek Color Pan Clay - Stila - Cheek - Cheek Color Pan uploaded by djihane m.

BY STILA

Ariel Z.
Old Westbury, NY
works well and love the color. It looks good on any skin tones and it is very pigmented. It is not too expensive and they make your cheeks glow.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
Such a pretty color and is really easy to build since I have a deeper skin tone. I love every product of stilla and have been loyal for years!
Madi Y.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clay is a great basic blush for everyone to have in their bags - a neutral, muted medium dusty rose with slight shimmer (barely visible) which has great pigmentation but still maintains a medium amount of sheerness to allow your skintone to shine through and work with the color. I have very warm skin, and Clay turns beautifully warm on me. Clay is extremely pigmented, a little goes a long way, resist the urge to apply a brush-head's worth and go easy on the amount at first. Try this shade before you buy it - if may seem rather bland in the pan, but it really works well once applied. Great shade from Stila.
Natalie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a major makeup buff and a skin care fanatic so i make sure the products i use are affordable as well as effective, this product checks all the boxes! Great packaging, wonderful product, great bang for the buck and affordable ! I would highly recommend this product to all my friends.
Gia M.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a nice product and not blotchy at all but I can’t find this at my local stores anymore. It’s a shame because I really like the line but I don’t want to recommend things people can’t find. I do like pressed powders in pan form so I can choose how to organize and store them.
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Vivi D.
bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that everyone should have this even if you just leave it in your purse it’s very settled very natural I love the box I looks like simple but it works the price is affordable I mean you can’t go wrong with this
Elena T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love steal their colors are not too crazy but they're the perfect nude I really enjoyed the packaging because it is so unique. The pros and cons of this product are sometimes I can be a little too sheer and not show up. I would  reckon recommend this product to others because it is pretty affordable and most of the time the colors are great.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product rocks !! I love this stuff . It feels really nice on my body. I am a repeat user of this product . It meets all my expectations for a makeup product. It has really nice packaging and looks really nice . It's adorable for sure !
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color when I am going for a more natural look on my cheeks. It’s also perfect when paired with a smokey eye look. It’s just a universally flattering, neutral-rose color. Nothing too exciting, but it works!
Robert R.