Cheek Color Pan Clay - Stila - Cheek - Cheek Color Pan uploaded by mj n.Cheek Color Pan Clay - Stila - Cheek - Cheek Color Pan uploaded by djihane m.

BY STILA

Madi Y.
Issaquah, WA
Clay is a great basic blush for everyone to have in their bags - a neutral, muted medium dusty rose with slight shimmer (barely visible) which has great pigmentation but still maintains a medium amount of sheerness to allow your skintone to shine through and work with the color. I have very warm skin, and Clay turns beautifully warm on me. Clay is extremely pigmented, a little goes a long way, resist the urge to apply a brush-head's worth and go easy on the amount at first. Try this shade before you buy it - if may seem rather bland in the pan, but it really works well once applied. Great shade from Stila.
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, ['', '', '']
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Elisa C.
Sacramento, CA
Stila is probably one of my favorite makeup brands and when I can across this simple blush I had to purchase. The color is soft, gives a person with fare skin just enough extra warmth on the cheeks, works great as eyeshadow also (just add a drop or two of water). You don't even need to pack it on the brush to get enough pigment, trust me this product will last you awhile! Purchased at a Sephora in Roseville, CA! :)
Marubia M.
Chula Vista
So I bought this because I had one of Stila's convertible colors in a palette. I bought this in the Camellia color. It's really wonderful for getting some natural color in your cheeks if you have darker skin. It doesn't feel unnatural on the face because its CRAZY BLEND-ABLE. And I love that. It's also the perfect pale pink color to compliment my face. If you're looking for an easy NATURAL look, this is i
Shavonne S.
Detroit, MI
If you have enlarge pores, oily, and/or textured skin this does the trick of not having all the extra sheen many new blushes have.  It is a really matte formula that doesn't cake but it looks extremely chalky on the face in certain colors.  I had the peach and one other color and on my darker skin tone it looked like I used the pink chalk from the teachers desk.
Taylor C.
This Stila cheek color pan is beautiful for the day and night. The pros of this cheek powder includes the lovely variety of colors, long lasting ability, and the price point. I am a long time customer of Stila and I love their products. I always recommend Stila's cheek color pans to my friends to try out a beautiful glow and a long lasting, vibrant color. Thank you Stila!
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
The shadow is very pigmented and has a great texture. While it did not suit my skin color, it was a very high quality blush. I actually used it as a shadow in combination with my "tust in love" palette and it worked out well and blended nicely. The Stila brand is def one of of my favorites. Especially when it comes to the liquid lipstick.
Melissa V.
Santee
Okay still I see you simple beautiful and build able I mean what more could you ask for it's amazing for bother a night out or a lunch date depends on how much build you use it feels soft and not at all powdering and not so much fall out unless your really digging in which don't hah so other then that amazing product beautiful packaging
Kassandra L.
Los Angeles
OMG this Eyeshadow is definitely very pigmented it's perfect for a night pink look. I love that it has a very minimal Fall out I'm not much of the blush person so this pink shade definitely does make Great lush for me. I definitely recommend this product especially if you're trying to make your own Pink shade palette
Robert R.