BY CHEECHA PUFFS

Cheecha Puffs Gluten Free Sea Salt & Spiced Pepper Che see more...

Kay K.
I really liked Sea Salt and Spiced Pepper Puffs by CheeCha Puffs. They were surprisingly flavorful but I took off a star because they mainly taste of black pepper. This isn't a horrible thing but I prefer pepper flavors to have a distinct accompanying flavor. This way the pepper is complimented and just doesn't taste of "spicy."
Kaitlin L.
Oshawa
These are such a great snack. They are light yet satisfying. I love that I can eat a high volume of them compared to regular chips. My favourite flavour is the salt and pepper, but I have tried the caramel, salt and vinegar, and the salsa flavours and like those as well.
Chantel T.
Canada
Cheechas have been my favourite light snack lately. They have an equal taste of saltiness and pepperiness and are not too bad for you. They seem to always be on sale so I continue to repurchase. Love them!
Ashley W.
Very addictive! It's light and tasty. It has a combination of a chip and popcorn! Great alternative to chips. I definitely recommend this snack to those who are looking for a healthy substitute snack!
Mya M.
Winnipeg, MB
Love love this product. I'm on ww and this fits my points beautifully! It's like I'm snacking on a bag of chips without any of the fat or grossness
Bianca S.
mississauga
SOOOO GOOD. The texture is really cool and they are filling and way healthier then any oily chip