CHEDDAR'S $45 MP 3 X $15

by Cheddar's

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen has been graciously serving made-from-scratch goodness since 1979. Founders Aubrey Good and Doug Rogers believed that when a meal is prepared and cooked fresh just for you, it not only tastes better, it makes you feel good. Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen serves made-from-scratch goodness in a welcoming place. Enjoy House-Smoked Baby Back Ribs, hand-battered Country Fried Chicken, Scratch Burgers, and homemade onion rings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHEDDAR'S $45 MP 3 X $15!
Amanda V.
Brookville, IN
CHEDDAR'S $45 MP 3 X $15 uploaded by Amanda V.
I love this place. I just wish I had one closer to home. I haven't had a bad meal there yet. You get great food and drinks for a good price. Its like a home cooked meal and fresh croissant. There broccoli casserole is to die for. The portions are large and delicious. My sure you try a Painkiller drink if your over 21. #Happyhour #Cheddars #Foodie #strongdrink
Quisheika R.
Griffin, GA
CHEDDAR'S $45 MP 3 X $15 uploaded by Quisheika R.
If you love happy hour cheddar restaurant is most definitely the go to spot.To have good food a drinks with family,friends and co-workers. The drinks taste so good there not watered down .The drinks are well mixed and if you like me and love a good mix drink that get you feeling good quick this will be the perfect spot for you.
Jocelyn  C.
Fredericktown, OH
CHEDDAR'S $45 MP 3 X $15 uploaded by Jocelyn  C.
I havnt been to a Cheddars in years! I been to the one down in Florida but it closed down. When I moved back to Ohio I went out on date night and oh my gosh! I wanted to go back the next day! Their food is amazing, and so are the drinks! The service was slow because it was so busy, but I enjoyed everything! We got fried cheesecurds, free honey butter croissants, and I also got the buffalo chicken wrap with fries! It was absolutely delicious and I can't wait to go back! Loved the little papers the food came on and the waitress was very nice. Can't wait to go back!
Lidiany M.
Austin, TX
I really love to go eat there is delicious the food is good and the price is definitely good. I super recommend it.
Christal C.
Paragould, AR
Received this for Christmas. Cheddars is one of my favorite restaurants to go to. Card was easy to use, no problems at all. These are great gift ideas when you don’t know what to get someone, highly recommend!
Brittany H.
Harrodsburg
My favorite sit down restaurant by far. It is very pricey, but you get what you pay for in amazing, quality food, and great service.
JENNIFER M.
Saint cloud, FL
Cheddars has good food and drinks. Their drinks and food are affordable. I always get the ribeye and a Sangria Swirl
Fabiola U.
Miamisburg, OH
I love Cheddar’s it’s my favorite restaurant. I like their lemon pepper chicken and the steak their taste great. It’s fancy restaurant with reasonable prices.

Looking for your answer?