Checkers Rally's Famous Fries

by Checkers/Rally's

Checkers® Rally's® Famous Fries.
0g trans fat per serving.
Burgers.
Colas.
Burgers.
Colas.
Crispy French fried seasoned potatoes.

Where can I buy these fries? I live in MA and a Rally’s/Checkers is nowhere near me.
Aren't these just yum?
Aren't these just yum?
Start your review of Checkers Rally's Famous Fries!
Catonsville, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
With Quarantine going on this is week three I haven’t been able to go out to fast food restaurants which I usually do probably once a week so it’s been kind of hard but I did find the checkers famous fries at shoppers and our local Walmart which tastes just like the actual checkers fast food place I put them in my air fryer and it’s amazing
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Pretty darn close to the actual thing. I have to be careful buying these cause I’ll down the entire bag in a setting 😂. I think being frozen takes so,e of the seasoning away though. Not too bad overall
Denham Spgs, LA
Purchased at: Target
These are our favorite frozen fries! Even better fresh but rally’s and checkers are hard to come across here. They’re great baked in the oven and always come out crispy and tasty. Never spent more than $3 for a bag.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice look. Taste ok. They could be much better. I don’t like the fact that you can taste that they were frozen. I’m not a big fan of these. I’ve had much better frozen fries but then again maybe I had a bad batch. I’ll try one more time. If it’s the same it’s a NO
Cincinnati , OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Not great as when you get them from Arbys. There ok in the oven. Foot they are delicious when you make them in and air fryer. Just enough crispy. More expensive than normal fries but your paying for the name. But worth it.
Brookville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Rallys! I'm not really a big potato person but their fries are amazing! I love that I am now able to buy them at the store and bring them home and cook them.
Checkers famous fries are my favorite fast food French fry and to be able to make them at home is amazing! They are just as good baked in the oven as they are from the drive-thru.
I LOVE THESE FRIES! My brother and I would argue over who gets the bigger batch all the time! The seasoning is always so good, I prefer it over McDonald's any day!
Dorchester , MA
I swear checkers have the best fries. I usually eat them when I'm in new York because I live in Boston now and there is no checkers out here. I love there burgers, but the fries are bomb.
Absolutely Love Checker Rally's Fries! Purchase Mines From Wal-Mart About Once A Month. Price Is Very Affordable, $4. You Get Alot In One Bag Which Last Me About A Whole Month. Whether You Bake Them Or Fry Them, They Are Delicious. Major Bonus For Tasting Exactly Like Checker Rally's Fast Food Restaurant Fries Because Sometimes Fast Food Restaurants Sells Items In Stores And It Tastes Nothing Like The Restaurant. Of Course I Would Recommend Them To Anyone.  Checkers Rally's Famous Fries