Checkers Rally's Famous Fries

by Checkers/Rally's

Checkers® Rally's® Famous Fries.
0g trans fat per serving.
Burgers.
Colas.
Burgers.
Colas.
Crispy French fried seasoned potatoes.

How do these taste?
Where can I buy these fries? I live in MA and a Rally’s/Checkers is nowhere near me.
Aren't these just yum?
Start your review of Checkers Rally's Famous Fries!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
If you have never had Rally’s or Checkers fries, you have missed out on some delicious fries!! They are perfectly seasoned and crunchy. Surprisingly, they are great fresh out of the oven. Crispy and delicious!
Jesutobiloba O.
Richmond, TX
Checkers Rally's Famous Fries uploaded by Jesutobiloba O.
Purchased at: Walmart
To be honest with you, I don’t know what checkers is, but their fries are bomb!, I just spread it on a pan and put it in the oven for a while and then it’s ready to eat!, and good, especially for those lazy days!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are absolutely the best fast food fries you can get your hands on. The seasoning that Checkers used really makes them amazing. There’s also basically no competition with their prices on the value meals.
Natalia S.
San Antonio, TX
Checkers Rally's Famous Fries uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
En esta casa amamos las papas de bolsa . Y estas son la mejores por su sabor y como quedan crujientes es lo más rico en papas
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
I love rally's fries. They're seasoned and have the best flavor. I usually only get fries from here, but if I do get a sandwich I get a chicken sandwich. It's a good sandwich,with extra lettuce and mayo. I would definitely recommend eating here.
Brittany H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just bought these at the store tonight. These taste so good! Love them! Can't stop eating them! Lol. Will stock up on these!
Jennifer G.
2,802 reviews
Checkers Rally's Famous Fries uploaded by Jennifer G.
Checkers famous seasoned fries are so crispy and delicious these are Fantastic Four snack or to make a different kind of dishes and it has seasoned great flavor and I recommend this product for anybody who likes seasoned fries
Danielle E.
Of course they are not as good as picking them up in the drive thru BUT these are delicious! I've put them in the oven but they taste way better out of the air fryer.
Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
love checkers fries. I picked these up with high expectations. But I was disappointed. First they have no option to fry these french fries. So I baked them as the bag said. They didn't taste as good as checkers fries. They weren't as seasoned as the fast foods fries. Some were crunch and some were soggy. I was disappointed..wish they would give directions on how to fry them. I did try it the next time I made them and they still weren't any better.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Checkers Rally's Famous Fries is delicious seasoned French fries. Great with burgers.