BY CHECKERS/RALLY'S

Checkers® Rally's® Famous Fries.
0g trans fat per serving.
Burgers.
Colas.
Burgers.
Colas.
Crispy French fried seasoned potatoes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I so love these fries. The are so yummy. They taste just as good as the real fries from checkers. I love checkers by the way. I love the way they season their fries. And their fries are always fries. Their fries always taste better than the fries at MacDonald's and Burger King. And they are always soft and golden. You find these at Wal-Mart And Kroger. They are cheaper at Wal-Mart.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
I like them very much these potatoes are too delicious and they are already seasoned. I love them. Only those made in the pan are oil and they are super rich and they yield a lot. I do not remember the price, but if I buy them, it is because not so expensive.
Alexis P.
Checkers famous fries are my favorite fast food French fry and to be able to make them at home is amazing! They are just as good baked in the oven as they are from the drive-thru.
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
My friend from Florida introduced me to checkers in general and I found a new love for their fries especially. Every time I'm drunk I beg someone to take me here for their fries. Yes it's junk food or fast food but it's so good to me!!
Anna B.
Wilmington, DE
I love these fries so much, most fast food places don’t even season their fries with anything but salt and that’s really a shame bc seasoned is always better because there is so much good flavor. I can’t wait to go back and get more.
Olivia W.
These fries are so delicious and spicy. The flavor is just like it was fresh from the restaurant. Putting them in the oven is the best way to go. These fries are one of the most affordable offered in my local stores. I highly recommend them!
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
This are really good fries. I took two stars of because the seasoning is too much. I'm pretty sure there not healthy for you but they tastes good. But other than that there pretty good and affordable.
Ily 🍎.
I LOVE THESE FRIES! My brother and I would argue over who gets the bigger batch all the time! The seasoning is always so good, I prefer it over McDonald's any day!
LaQuishia M.
Absolutely Love Checker Rally's Fries! Purchase Mines From Wal-Mart About Once A Month. Price Is Very Affordable, $4. You Get Alot In One Bag Which Last Me About A Whole Month. Whether You Bake Them Or Fry Them, They Are Delicious. Major Bonus For Tasting Exactly Like Checker Rally's Fast Food Restaurant Fries Because Sometimes Fast Food Restaurants Sells Items In Stores And It Tastes Nothing Like The Restaurant. Of Course I Would Recommend Them To Anyone.  Checkers Rally's Famous Fries
Keyshia C.
New York
Most delicious fries ever! I have never once had a bad experience cooking these fries. I make them for family now and they strongly agree these are the best frozen fries they ever had. Walmart superb job on selling these fries and giving me a piece of my childhood memories, that I thought were lost.

A good cooking tip for these is once they are done and crispy (deep frying is much more effective than oven), add Walmart's block sharp cheddar or mozzarella (or whatever cheese you desire) with hormel chili and barbeque as my go-to sauce.
Tamara K.
Albemarle, NC
Aren't these just yum?
Karla C.
Who else loves these fries better then others?
Kali G.
Salem, MA
Where can I buy these fries? I live in MA and a Rally’s/Checkers is nowhere near me.
Tamara K.