Chébé Powder 240 Grams

by NoBrand

Chébé is the haircare secrets of an African ethnic group in Chad known to have very long naturally coarse hair that famously goes passed their rear ends. They cover their hair in a home made mixture that keeps their hair super moisturized and lubricated which is the reason given for why they say their hair never breaks- even from childhood. Ingredients: - Chébé seeds (Croton zambesicus/Croton du Zambèze) - "Mahllaba soubiane" seeds - "Missic" resin to scent - Cloves - "Samour" resin - Scented oil - Vegetable oil Directions: Take 100 g of your favorite cream, mix with 100 g of oil of your choice and add a teaspoon of mixed shébé powder. The first step is to get the hair wet using regular water and alternate between the hair grease mix that you just made and the chébé powder mix until the hair is fully saturated. They then re-braid the hair and once that braid is done wet it again with water. They repeat that routine every 3 to 5 days. Some people may initially think that their hair length is due to genetics, after inquiring on the subject the women said that it was most definitely NOT due to genetics since they do not apply chébé powder mixture to their bangs which, in turn, stay short. However the parts of the hair which they do use the powder mixture on in their routine doesn't break and grows very long and strong.

Chébé Powder; hair growth; long hair; natural hair; kinky hair

Where can I purchase Chebe powder from?
Has anyone used this product on their hair? If so, how do you get it completely out of your when washing it out?
Start your review of Chébé Powder 240 Grams!
‎Jen ‎.
E Providence, RI
Chébé Powder 240 Grams uploaded by ‎Jen ‎.
Chébé Powder 240 Grams uploaded by ‎Jen ‎.
Purchased at: eBay
I purchased chebe powder on eBay as well as agadir oil I mix this in the palm of my hand like a paste and I put it on my hair I separate my hair just in two sections and cover it and when I'm done I take saran wrap and wrap my hair natural it up in a bun and then I put my yarn crocheted cap over my head to hold it in place and I just keep it overnight and I don't even wash it out I keep it in that's how good it makes my hair feel I'm noticing less breakage in strands on my brush so that my hair is a thick instead of space at the bottom just trying to get my sides to catch up which they're almost there but as you could see that together this combo does wonders I'd highly recommend it to anybody #instagramawards2020
Merna H.
This product is actually helping my hair to grow. I heat it with my favorite oils and butters then I strain it into a glass bowl with a lid. I mix it in the mornings with my Hawaiian silky and my har is growing beautifully.