BY CHEBE #33 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Enjoy Chebe Bread All-Purpose Mix. Chebe Bread (Pronounced Chee-Bee) Is Distinctive Cheese Bread Originating From Brazil. Chebe Bread Products Are Naturally Gluten-Free And Yeast-Free And Are Manufactured In A Gluten-Free Environment. All Of Our Mixes, Except For The Original Mix, Are Lactose/Casein-Free. All Chebe Mixes Are Also Free Of Soy, Potato, Corn, Rice, Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Chebe Mixes Are Quick And Easy To Work With, And Extremely Versatile. Each Package Make Approximately 16 Ounce. Of Dough, From Which You May Make Countless Varieties Of Bread Products, Such As Bread Sticks, Tortilla Wraps, Sandwich Buns, Rolls, Calzones, Turnovers, Pierogies, Pizza Crust, Etc. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Brittany S.
San Diego
*Drool* This bread mix is the absolute best. It makes really moist, chewy, delicious bread bites similar to those Brazilian bites you can get at Brazilian steakhouses. You can add cheese or herbs to mix up the flavor and it always turns out great. I highly recommend!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This bread is chewy and perfect for infusing with flavor! As someone with lots of food allergies it's hard to find gluten bread without rice or potato and this bread does just that! It does have a chewier texture then other breads but I enjoy that! Good general baking mix. I love to use it to make banana bread and Brazilian cheese balls!
Jenna O.
Chebe Bread has been around for the last 17 years or so. When I was diagnosed with Celiac 17 years ago, this bread mix was one of the only things around. It is AMAZING and has come such a long way from what it once was. I am so happy with this and Chebe has never disappointed me.
Madison L.
I am in love this bread and I really love how it is gluten free. This bread has an amazing flavor and I really like how easy it is to make. I love using this bread to make sandwiches with and it works really well as sandwich bread
Anna S.
Athens, AL
I love these! Now I don't have to miss delicious cheese bread from restaurants anymore 😂 I could eat every lady one but they're just that good
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love this product!! tastes sooooo good and at the same time is healthy :) just the rigjt combination
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Great product! Very delicious. A little pricey, I will only by this once in a while.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is the this bread all purpose mix?
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this bread used as a general-purpose bread and what is the best way to cook it
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who has they it and is it good