CheapTickets
CheapTickets
By CheapTickets
Myranda S.

How reliable is this to use??

Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
3 years, 2 months ago
Always check other sites before you book cause they change frequently and sometimes different sites have better prices.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
3 years, 4 months ago
They are reliable but you can sometimes still find cheaper deals on other sites.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
3 years, 4 months ago
I found a good deal on that website for flights to Morocco. Their prices are lower than other travel websites I've used, especially with respect to smaller, non U.S.-based airlines.
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
3 years, 4 months ago
They are very reliable, I use them to book trips to and from America/Asia. I never had any problems.
Karine B.
Karine B.
['Boucherville', ''], QC
3 years, 4 months ago
They are reliable, but you can find cheaper deals with other sites.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
3 years, 5 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've never had any problems or concerns so I'd say reliable.
Amy M.
Amy M.
3 years, 5 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think pretty reliable, I know people who have used it, though I personally have not