Chaz Dean Wen Sweet Almond Mint Remoist Hydrating Hair Mask Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment 4 Oz

BY CHAZ DEAN

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This conditioner was the best product I received. It definitely made my hair to soften up and appeared to give my hair more strength. So I can’t say anything bad about it but I don’t recommend the whole set.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
This product is worth every penny! It's especially good for using during the summertime if you're going to be in chlorine/elements. It smells so good and moisturizes so well!
Sahiba R.
I didn't love this product as much as I thought I would. First it made my hair super greasy and the mint was too strong. Second it didn't do anything for my hair. So I would say not my favorite product.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I bought this product because my hair was really dry and needed some help. This product worked great for the first 2 times I used it and then my hair became very oily and heavy.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
I really enjoy using this as a deep conditioner! It makes my hair so soft and strong! It smells nice and feels smooth. It's improved the health of my curls and coils!
Gabrielle M.
I founded this product online and i decided to give it a try and it makes wonders!!!!!!! love the quality of the product
Charlene F.
Port Elgin, ON
The scent of this mask is the sweetest thing ever! Which makes you want to use it. It also makes your hair super soft which is important for me as I am bleaching my hair out.
Hannah F.
Clarksburg, ON
Love the wen products. Having wavy/curly hair I really found they made a huge difference and Mt hair wasn't as frizzy.