CHAUVET DJ HURRICANE 901 HURRICANE(TM) FOG MACHINE (HURRICANE(TM) 901) uploaded by Derrick S.CHAUVET DJ HURRICANE 901 HURRICANE(TM) FOG MACHINE (HURRICANE(TM) 901) uploaded by Derrick S.

BY CHAUVET

With a fog output of 4,000 cubic feet per minute and a quick heat-up time of 1.5 minutes, this lightweight and compact fog machine creates a smoky atmosphere to enhance any light show. An LED-illuminated tank allows the fluid level to be seen from a distance, while its water-based components won t leave any residue. Conveniently operate Hurricane(TM) 901 from a distance with the included wired remote. see more...

Derrick S.
Mableton, GA
If you're trying to set the mood for a Halloween party, video shoot, or haunted house, this this the machine for you. It's easy to use and create clouds of smoke for hours. I'm definitely picking up a 2nd one for my next big party.p
Casie M.
This fog machine is perfect for any massive Halloween decoration. An absolute amazing product and you won’t regret purchasing. Plus it’s not as expensive as competitors. I’d definitely recommend to others.
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
Techie Expert Level 2
I take my fog machine out of retirement every October and start thinking about my trick-or-treat set up! Fall is my favorite season and Halloween is my favorite holiday, besides Christmas. 😉 Every year I use my fog machine, skeletons, and spider webs to create a spooky pathway that leads to a big bowl of candy on my front porch. It's a blast watching the kids faces when they see the fog, some are hesitant to even walk through it, but in the end they do it for the candy 😂 It makes the experience for the kids even more mystical and memorable! If you pass out candy for trick-or-treaters I definitely recommend adding this to your set up!
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
The Chauvet DJ Hurricane 901 is a beast when it comes to producing fog. We use this every year for our halloween party and the effect is incredible. Super easy to use! Just fill it up, plug it on, turn it on and go. Such a great machine!
Marie B.
Daytona Beach, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Works great, Best Buy for someone who is really likes Halloween. It’s affordable and it’s quite when it’s on. No sound really. Haven’t used other products
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We have owned this for about 15 years, my husband started out using it for his band and now the kids use it and we used it for scouts. great machine.
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
This machine works great. If your looking to punch up your Halloween party with the scary illusion of fog, this machine will do the trick for you.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
This thing is SWEET! My husband had it for parties in college now we use it for Halloween parties and trick or treat. People love it!
lydia o.
Merced, CA
This is a very cool thing for parties and social events, people love it when its involved, love the fog
Kimberly A.
We use ours on Halloween. We have had it for to years. It fogs most of our back yard.
Marcos A.