BY CHATTEM LABS

Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best diaper rash cream hands down! This cream helped me when all the other ones where just making things worst . Seen results instantly been using it since my second child was born 2012 . Never going back !!!
Caiti A.
Richmond, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like balmex though it seems like it takes a couple applications before I see results but Sykes still I see results my son has only had a diaper rash 4 times maybe so I don't really use it that much good product
Alyssa R.
Venice, FL
From the moment I started gathering items for my nursery for my daughter, my mother insisted that I stockpile Balmex. She swore that as long as I used a bit of balmex at every diaper change, my child would never have a rash... Now I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but the only time my daughter ever had a rash is when I ran out of the cream... so I made sure to never run out again!
Yohasnely M.
Hialeah, FL
Best Diaper Rash product hands down! I used it for all four of my children. It was the only one that gave relief almost immediately. Highly recommend!
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
Theres something in this brand also that makes diaper rashes much worse. It has a very thick consistency that hard to spread.
Yindra S.
Super indispensable para mantener a los bebes con la piel bien protegida, lo recomiendo
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I feel like the deodorant stick would be full of bad bacteria if used directly on the diaper rash. So do you apply it some other way or do you clean it off somehow?
Arianna H.
Willmar, MN
How does this stick work without getting filled with bacteria?