Chattanooga Bakery, Inc Moonpie Mini Chocolate Moonpie, 12 oz uploaded by Whitney G.

BY CHATTANOOGA BAKERY, INC

Moonpie Mini Chocolate Moonpie: 110 calories 0g trans fat Kosher see more...

• How many flavors do they have?3 Answers
  • MoonPie mini chocolate isn't my favorite but I am not a huge fan ...3 Answers
  • Do they come in minis?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "How can you go wrong with marshmallow and chocolate " in 1 review
  • "These are ok. Not my first pick when i'm having a sweet tooth craving, but I don't mind eating them if I have them. " in 1 review
  • "these are solo good I would always get them when for my break snack when I was working at osh or I would get the banana flavor..." in 1 review
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
These cookies are probably one of my least favorite cookies of all time. The packaging is quality and so is the actual product but the flavor is just weird and gross. The actual cookies is dry and the flavor is awkward. I do not recommend to others.
gage h.
gage h.
Hendersonville, TN
THESE ARE GOOD! GOTTA HAVE AN RC WITH EM! These come from the greatest state in the world good ol Volunteer state of Tennessee i went to the moon pie festival and it was amazing!
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Largo, FL
I love moon pies, but lately I've been feeling that they're too sweet for me. I'm not sure if they changed the recipe or if it's just me, but still one of my favorites!
Ana L.
Ana L.
I like it. I adore the texture. Simply YUUUUUUMMM!! You can buy it in Walmart. It's delicious and it's not expensive. My favorite
SuzanneChris H.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
When your from the home if the moonpies. As a staple from my childhood these are delightful.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Down here in the south we LOVE our moonpies! Especially coupled with an ice-cold RC! I've been eating this since I was could chew. My favorite is the banana.
I think it's great they have marketed this mini version in their most popular flavors. It's the perfect size for a snack or a treat for my kids and I.
The quality didn't change by shrinking these down, either. They are just as moist and tasty as the big boys.
These are really affordable, too!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I just love Moon Pies! When I was young I used to raid my dads lunch cooler and eat a half a ham & cheese sandwich and a big ole Moon Pie!
These little to-go versions are just as good! Just the right amount of marshmallow to cookie cake ratio.
Alesha W.
Alesha W.
Jacksboro, TN
One word! LOVE! Moon Pies will always be one of my favorites! They are just the right amount of sweetness!
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I remember these my granny use to live by them.. And i just so happen to find them again. They are so fresh not to sweet just perfect for the grand babies and oh yes myself..
Mallorie D.
Mallorie D.
I enjoy these. Then again I am a teenager and will enjoy most anything. They kind of a fluffy version of Whopper's. If you like chocolate covered marshmallows you'd more than likely envoy these!
Jeremiah M.
Do they come in minis?
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What ones are better the vanilla or chocolate? I love both!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Bakersfield, Ca
Where do you buy these?
Trivonne W.
Trivonne W.
Baltimore, MD
Are there any other flavors besides banana and chocolate?