BY CHATHAM VILLAGE

Chatham Village Croutons originated in a tiny sandwich shop nestled in the town of Chatham, Massachusetts, on the elbow of Cape Cod. It was there that a great tradition of baking the freshest breads, rolls and unique homemade croutons was born. Today the tradition still lives, as we continue to use our signature, twice-baked process to create the freshest, most delicious crunchy, all-natural croutons. see more...

Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
Chatham Village makes the best croutons. They are tasty on a salad, but my favorite way to serve them is to crush them on top of baked macaroni and cheese. Delicious!
Kymberly F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My 7 year old and I love having these on our salads. and for an extremely picky kid, that says a lot. I love when they're BOGO at publix.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
Nice and very crunchy! They are great for any salad and stay fresh for quite a while. Great for Ceasars salads
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't like croutons but these are bursting with flavor. They are delicious to eat with or without salad.