BY CHATHAM VILLAGE #56 in Salad Toppings

Chatham Village Croutons originated in a tiny sandwich shop nestled in the town of Chatham, Massachusetts, on the elbow of Cape Cod. It was there that a great tradition of baking the freshest breads, rolls and unique homemade croutons was born. Today the tradition still lives, as we continue to use our signature, twice-baked process to create the freshest, most delicious crunchy, all-natural croutons. see more...

Chatham Village® Garden Herb Traditional Cut Croutons 5 oz. Bag
  • "love this to death, buy this every time in my local super market and love ittttttt" in 1 review
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
A friend of mine has these that she just uses for chips sometimes and I've had a handful on occasion. Never had them on a salad, haha! They taste good though by themselves, and I'm sure they would be good on a salad or anything else.
Linda C.
Nashua, NH
These are a staple at my house, I buy them every week at the grocery store.  Besides being delicious, I can always count on a fresh and crisp crouton.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
We always eat these croutons in our household. These are always crunchie and flavorful and perfectly sized. The price is very affordable too!
Gabby C.
I love adding these to simple salads, they add flavor and crunch that is irresistible! These are also good if you're just snacking on them!
Kaitlyn M.
I love to add these to my salads. Chatham Village has so many varieties of croutons, all full of flavor and delicious.
Nicole  E.
I had these for the first time not so long ago. They are nice and crunchy and perfectly seasoned!
Donna J.
Salem, VA
Love these in my salads so crunchy, great taste really great , great flavor absolutely love
yaheely i.
puerto rico
Love this to death, buy this every time in my local super market and love ittttttt