BY CHATHAM VILLAGE

Chatham Village Croutons originated in a tiny sandwich shop nestled in the town of Chatham, Massachusetts, on the elbow of Cape Cod. It was there that a great tradition of baking the freshest breads, rolls and unique homemade croutons was born. Today the tradition still lives, as we continue to use our signature, twice-baked process to create the freshest, most delicious crunchy, all-natural croutons. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alice R.
When i buy these i usually eat them alone because there really good but they taste really good in salads.
Vinosha S.
These croutons are pretty good. I always go for the ones with some flavor in them so I don't have to put too much into my salad. Overall a good brand, not too expensive and tasty.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Estos trocitos de pan son bastante buenos. Siempre voy por los que tienen un poco de sabor en ellos, así que no tienes que poner demasiado en mi ensalada. En general, una buena marca, no es demasiado caro y sabroso
Amanda P.
Oshawa, ON
Foodie Expert
These are the best croutons I have ever tasted!! I went to a party where they were used in the Caesar salad, and I have only bought this brand since! Absolutely delicious!! I would highly recommend trying this brand.