2 colors available

BY CHATFIELD'S

Sweeten Your Life, Naturally. All Natural. No Chocolate, Cocoa or Caffeine. A Delicious All-Purpose Carob Powder. Perfect for Baking and Drinks Chatfield s Carob Powder is naturally caffeine-free; a healthy substitute for cocoa powder. The distinctive flavor of this pure carob powder is sure to be savored as a steaming cup of Creamy Carob Latte, or used to create your favorite baking recipes. Contents sold by weight. Settling may occur. see more...

Jennifer Eileen N.
Jennifer Eileen N.
Foodie Expert
Vegan hot chocolate knockoff! In love with Chatfield products! So many uses without the caffeine from chocolate.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Tiene excelente textura, es lo máximo, su sabor es muy bueno y particular, lo recomiendo!!! Temía porque no disolviera bien, pero si y mas rápido de lo que imaginaba
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
Newbury Park, CA
I enjoyed this carob powder! The grain size was good, as it dissolves nicely! I like adding it to my coffee in the morning!
Anggy D.
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
I enjoyed this. Amazing to put in on my coffee or another drink, its tasty and have an excellent texture.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
Dissolves nicely, enjoy it in my morning drinks, coffee, tea, etc. It has a good texture as well.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Foodie Expert
I bought this because of the all natural ingredients. I used it for brownies and for fudge. I have mixed reviews. In the brownies, it was great
You could not tell that I had altered my recipe. The fudge, on the other hand, was not so good. I would recommend it for recipe that already contain a fair amount of sugar.