BY CHATFD

Chatfields Carob Morsels, 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Buttons& B.
tampa
These carob morsels took me by surprise. I would use them on whole wheat toast with almond butter and put them in my smoothies. This is my first time eating this morsels, but I will definitely purchase them again!
Morgan J.
I love to bake especially desserts . One of my favorite sweets to make are Oreo balls . This recipe calls for melted chocolate and i never realized how hard it was to melt chocolate , i also realized that different chocolates melt differently.This brand melted the best so i use it every time i make these. Which is every week !!
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Delicious. I'm addicted. I combine these with almonds and cashews for a very healthy small snack on the go.
No caffeine and no dairy, no soy. Carob is good for stopping diahhrea, IBS and has fiber. Lots of antioxidants in
carob. Wish has a bit less sugar though/ They are very sweet / so I don't need more than a tiny bit of them with the nuts.
Therefore not HIGH sugar for my snack. So great
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Love this chocolate! It's the one I always buy for my desserts ! The strawberries cover chocolate Come out delicious
Johanna L.
I do a lot of baking and I used this once and it's good but not really good they taste bitter for me ūüėŹ
Carina a.
Perris, CA
I love making strawberries cover chocolate. there great to melt easy to bake with.
Morgan J.
Anybody else love baking with these?
Sharifa L.
So want to back with these. are they easy to cook with?
Sharifa L.
So want to back with these. are they easy to cook with?
andrea q.