Chateau Ste Michelle  Harvest Select Sweet Riesling uploaded by Brittany R.
Chateau Ste Michelle  Harvest Select Sweet Riesling

Chateau Ste Michelle Harvest Select Sweet Riesling

BY CHATEAU STE MICHELLE

• How does this taste does it have a tar or sweet taste I w...3 Answers
  • Can someone describe the notes and taste to me? What is...1 Answers
  • Is this super sweet ? I have a hard time trying to find a...12 Answers
Chateau Ste Michelle  Harvest Select Sweet Riesling
Chateau Ste Michelle Harvest Select Sweet Riesling
  • "I was a moscato girl for the longest, and I still enjoy a good glass every now and then... but my favorite wine in the whole wide world is Chateau Ste." in 3 reviews
  • "It's reasonably priced at $12, and is quite sweet but not overly so." in 2 reviews
  • "It was good wine I just prefer dryer white wines" in 1 review
  • "lt has the right amount of sweetness to me and is great with my cheese and crackers." in 1 review
  • "A little sweet for my taste but actually alot more crisp and refreshing than I thought it would be." in 1 review
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This Riesling is one of my favorites. It’s very sweet and fruity. It’s light and refreshing, easy to drink and the brand is very reputable. It exceeds my expectations and I buy it at least once a month. Very affordable. Best to drink cold or chilled over a little ice.
Channalee P.
Solid Riesling at a reasonable price, sweet but not too sweet, has light taste. Better alone than with food though as it’s taste gets altered when you drink it with food (that’s why it received 2 stars from me)
Lexi W.
This has a wonderful white grape sweet taste to it and I think I could drink a whole bottle to myself or I mean a really large glass of this. Lol. Its sweet and smooth and is perfect for the wine drinker that prefers a sweeter, lighter wine. Highly recommend!!
Pam W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go to Riesling! It isn't as sweet as Moscato or as dry as a Pinot Grigio. It's the perfect in between flavor. The peach flavor is fantastic. I love pairing this wine with a nice cheese tray. I recommend this to all my wine loving friends!
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Easy to find in grocery stores and liquor / wine stores. I prefer sweet things and this one is perfect. If your not into sweeter wines then this one may not be for you. This tends to be my go to brand especially since the price is so right!
Kaylee L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sweet and easy baby! I can almost always find this at my local liquor store and it's always reasonably priced! Excellent with desserts or perfect for those who like sweet alcoholic drinks! Tastes good room temperature or chilled!
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm very finnicky on wines . I like their normal sweet Riesling so I gave this one a try. It's tasty. The perfect dessert wine. If you like salted caramel candy or desserts this is the best wine to go with it!
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite Rieslings. It's on the sweeter side, and definitely much sweeter than their original Riesling but it's very good. I've purchased this several times and will continue to do so.
FARAH A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Production keeps climbing for this off-dry (5% residual sugar) bottling from the country's largest Riesling producer. Loaded with fresh Jonathan apple-flavored fruit, the sweetness is nicely balanced by the fresh, natural acids. Highlights of cinnamon and caramel add further pleasure to a wine with wide appeal.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I wish I could give this wine 10 stars. It is my all time favorite, and while it's sweetness will constitute it as a dessert wine, I think it's good ALL the time. I buy it as a gift for all dinner parties I attend. It's a sweet, aromatic Riesling. At $10 or less a bottle it's a perfect stock up in the cellar kind of wine. I have several bottles in my cellar right now ;)
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
What is your favorite wine from the Chateau Ste Michelle winery?
Molly K.
How does the taste of this Riesling compare to the Ste Michelle 2013 Riesling?
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this super sweet ? I have a hard time trying to find a good Riesling
Courtney K.
Is this one a lot sweeter than the regular Riesling by chataeu St. Michelle?
Laura L.
Kenmore, WA
Does anyone know of an even sweeter Riesling?