Chateau Ste Michelle  Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling Saint M 2011 750ML

• I've only tried their Riesling, do you recommend another kind fro...1 Answers
  • I tend to steer toward rieslings because they are middle of the r...4 Answers
Chateau Ste Michelle  Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling Saint M 2011 750ML
Chateau Ste Michelle Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling Saint M 2011 750ML
  • "It is very reasonably priced though, and would make a good gift. " in 1 review
Gina M.
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE wine!!! It's not expensive and it has a crisp taste. Typically you would drink a Riesling with seafood, but honestly I could drink this with anything. It's also not too sweet like you'll find with other Rieslings. I always have a bottle of this on hand.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
I think this is a great Riesling. It has a great taste and is smooth. It's sweet and I'd recommend to pair it will seafood! Also great for non-seasoned wine drinkers, a great taste for everyone!
Brittany M.
Hiram, GA
When it comes to Riesling, I like it light and crisp. I gave this a B because I have tasted better Riesling for the same price. When I buy wine it really doesn't last very long, and it seems like this certain brand does not keep the light and crisp taste as long as others either. It starts getting "sour" within a couple of days.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia , PA
Honestly, this is my wine of choice! It has a wonderful aroma and it's not too sweet. I drink it when in at home or out and about. I love to give this as a gift, as well. I have gotten so many people addicted. I highly recommend this to others!! Best Riesling, hands down!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I love all the rieslings made by Chateau Ste Michelle! They're not overly sweet (like some other rieslings make me think I'm drinking a moscato) and definitely hit the nail on the head in terms of dryness. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give this a solid 7.
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
I love this riesling from Chateau St Michelle. It has a nice blend of the sweetnees and fruits that you don't find in too many rieslings. If this is on the meun at a restaurants I'll pick this one.
Stephanie M.
Chateau St Michelle makes a beautiful riesling. It has the perfect balance of a light sweetness and fruit notes. So easy to enjoy with any seafood or poultry. It is the go to wine menu at restaurants.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
This is a good second choice wine for me. My favorite riesling is from a local winery Chateau Grand Traverse. However, this particular wine is available in most restaurants.
Lauren F.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious riesling! Reasonably priced and is light and crisp! I have been gifted this wine a lot and it is always appreciated.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
I am not an avid wine drinker, but I do like Rieslings. This is one of my favorites, but I am still a noob when it comes to wine.
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
I tend to steer toward rieslings because they are middle of the road flavor-wise. I am particular about them though. I don't like overly dry wines but I LOATHE overly sweet wines. How does this one fair on a scale from 1-10 -- 1 being too dry and 10 being too sweet--?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Where could I find this at and is it expensive?
Sharyn F.
Happy Hour Expert
I've only tried their Riesling, do you recommend another kind from Chateau Ste Michelle?