Chateau Ste Michelle Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling Saint M 2011 750ML

• Where could I find this at and is it expensive?3 Answers
  • I've only tried their Riesling, do you recommend another ...1 Answers
  • I tend to steer toward rieslings because they are middle ...4 Answers
Chateau Ste Michelle Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling Saint M 2011 750ML
  • "It is very reasonably priced though, and would make a good gift. " in 1 review
Candice S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is great. It is not too dry but it is also not overpowering with sweetness. This is probably my favorite Reisling compared to other brands. I have tried this wine a several different occasions, and it never seems to disappoint.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
I think this is a great Riesling. It has a great taste and is smooth. It's sweet and I'd recommend to pair it will seafood! Also great for non-seasoned wine drinkers, a great taste for everyone!
Gina M.
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE wine!!! It's not expensive and it has a crisp taste. Typically you would drink a Riesling with seafood, but honestly I could drink this with anything. It's also not too sweet like you'll find with other Rieslings. I always have a bottle of this on hand.
Brittany M.
Hiram, GA
When it comes to Riesling, I like it light and crisp. I gave this a B because I have tasted better Riesling for the same price. When I buy wine it really doesn't last very long, and it seems like this certain brand does not keep the light and crisp taste as long as others either. It starts getting "sour" within a couple of days.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Honestly, this is my wine of choice! It has a wonderful aroma and it's not too sweet. I drink it when in at home or out and about. I love to give this as a gift, as well. I have gotten so many people addicted. I highly recommend this to others!! Best Riesling, hands down!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love all the rieslings made by Chateau Ste Michelle! They're not overly sweet (like some other rieslings make me think I'm drinking a moscato) and definitely hit the nail on the head in terms of dryness. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give this a solid 7.
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
I love this riesling from Chateau St Michelle. It has a nice blend of the sweetnees and fruits that you don't find in too many rieslings. If this is on the meun at a restaurants I'll pick this one.
Stephanie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Chateau St Michelle makes a beautiful riesling. It has the perfect balance of a light sweetness and fruit notes. So easy to enjoy with any seafood or poultry. It is the go to wine menu at restaurants.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
This is a good second choice wine for me. My favorite riesling is from a local winery Chateau Grand Traverse. However, this particular wine is available in most restaurants.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Chateau Ste Michelle is one of my favorite wine brands and this Riesling is no exception. The flavor is light and sweet and the price is always right.
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
I tend to steer toward rieslings because they are middle of the road flavor-wise. I am particular about them though. I don't like overly dry wines but I LOATHE overly sweet wines. How does this one fair on a scale from 1-10 -- 1 being too dry and 10 being too sweet--?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Where could I find this at and is it expensive?
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've only tried their Riesling, do you recommend another kind from Chateau Ste Michelle?