Chateau Ste Michelle Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling 750 ml uploaded by Aerial P.Chateau Ste Michelle Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling 750 ml uploaded by Jai M.Chateau Ste Michelle Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling 750 ml uploaded by Brittany N.

BY CHATEAU STE MICHELLE

Chateau ste. Michelle riesling 750 ml see more...

Amanda H.
Warrenton, MO
My mom got this wine along with an electric bottle opener as an apartment house warming gift. I fell in love with it right away. The bottle was gone needless to say in one sitting. I just went out and purchased my second bottle. This has amazing flavor. It is sweet but not too sweet. A huge plus is that it is only $7! You can't beat that. This is a must have if you like Rieslings.
Amber F.
This is by far my all time favorite resiling! It has such a crisp taste to it! The flavors come together just so when it’s in a wine glass and you have it at just the right temp! Perfect for a girls night in or out! Even better for a spa day!
Annette G.
Athens, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite of all Riesling’s. It’s sweet, but not overwhelming so. It’s so smooth and tastes amazing. I love it so much, that my husband and I are planning a trip out to the vineyards next year.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Unfortunately I'm not in love with this Riesling. It's not as sweet as I prefer a Riesling be and it's much dryer than I prefer. I typically love all things that are produced by Jim Beam but this wine does at make my top 10. "Fun Begins at Five" brand of Riesling is my current favorite. Since CVS stopped carrying my favorite, I tried this one and since I like a sweeter Riesling this one does not suit my personal tastes.
Janet A.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Rieslings are my absolute favorite type of wine because I tend to like that really sweet taste I will say that this isn't one of the brands that I tend to prefer when I do buy a Riesling I tend to stay away from this I feel that value-wise it is one of the cheaper ones however I think that the taste really does show the value and there's not a really good Riesling taste to it I prefer to go with other brands such as the Kendall-Jackson and they're actually comfortable in price
Liz H.
I love riesling! I actually saw this at my local grocery store before, but I ignored it. And then we were out at a nice fancy restaurant where this was the only riesling available on the menu. I had to try it since it was being served at a fancy restaurant and it turned out to be so delicious! I always have a bottle in the fridge in case I need a glass or three. It's easy to drink, sweet, lighter than some dessert wine, and still palatable to those who don't like sweet wine.
Hellen H.
Kirkland , WA
Really good wine and really good price too. This wine is from Washington State. I love this type of wine, is good to drink some night watching a movie or with friends. Good as a gift as well. Not too dry. And you can find pretty easy!
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
I'm a Riesling snob and a friend turned me on to this. I've always heard great things about the brand so I figured I'd give it a go. It's a really crisp and refreshing taste. I compare this to 90+ & Relax and, though I think 90+ is my brand of choice, I find this to be a close second. Might be a bit tart for those who like a lighter flavor, but I tend to gravitate to this.
Savannah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine taught me to notice the difference in the vintage. The 2012 was fabulous, sweet but not overly so with just a hint of apple.
The 2014 is similar but disappointing. It lacks the subtle sweetness of the 2012 and instead makes up for it with an almost overpowering apple aroma.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is a really great reisling, I always take it to parties with friends who do not not like the taste of dry wines and I can drink it as well. It is really well priced as well so it's not like it will break the bank
Alexis L.
I've seen this at Total Wine in a few different varieties like Dry, Harvest Select, and the regular Riesling. What's your favorite?
Ashley B.