Chateau Ste. Michelle Chateau Ste Michelle Columbia Valley 2010 Harvest Select Riesling Wine 750 ml uploaded by Ella P.

BY CHATEAU STE MICHELLE

Chateau ste michelle columbia valley 2010 harvest select riesling wine 750 ml see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lza H.
Albuquerque
This is one of my absolute favorites. I love the stone fruit forward and the slight tart backing. Its not very high in tannins but you can feel them. The sweetest is perfect in the dry Riesling and the price point is the greatest especially for the quality. I buy this often and will buy again.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Not bad at all especially for the price. I usually prefer German Reisling but this one is based out of Washington which many of the USA competitors are based out of also. It's not very dry and it's got a nice tartness to it without being too sour and there a light sweetness that balances it out. It's also extremely low priced. My neighborhood wine distributor sells it between 6-7.99 a bottle when it's on sale and 8.99 when it's not. It goes well with fish and poultry dishes.
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
One of my favorites to bring to a party or gift to a friend. This wine is sweet and balanced without being syrupy or too acidic. The price is very affordable and it’s always a hit. I’ll definitely be buying this again.
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
I grew up in the shadow of Chateau Ste. Michelle & my parents would take us for picnics at the winery where they'd enjoy a bottle of vino and the kids would sip on home-grown grape juice. Chateau Ste. Michelle is largely responsible for my love of wine and their award-winning Rieslings have been inspiring. I particularly like their Dry Riesling which isn't quite as sweet as the Riesling. If you enjoy a crisp, refreshing finish with your white wines you must try Chateau Ste. Michelle!
Kaylee L.
Picked this up finally and it's delicious! Crisp and refreshing. A wonderful Riesling selection! I will be purchasing again once I see it in store. This is perfect, I'm a white wine lover and I like sweet. This isn't too sweet but it's just enough!
This is one of my favorite go to white wines. Sweet but not too sweet. Enjoyable with food or just watching tv. Not too expensive and can be found on sale. Definitely not a disappointment and a highly recommended wine for beginners.
Anna H.
Racine , WI
Had the pleasure of visiting this winery... Amazing estate!! This wine is affordable, sweet but also clean and refreshing!!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Pretty good for an 8.99 bottle of wine, not the best but not great! I’ll keep buying it!