BY CHATEAU STE MICHELLE

Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay Vintage 2013.

Columbia Vlley.

100% Vnifera rootstock.

Established 1967.

Washington State's.

Est. 1967.

Funding winery. see more...

• I generally love Chateau St Michelle's Rieslings and their Cabern...2 Answers
Janet K.
Janet K.
This Chardonnay is from Columbia Valley. Château Saint Michelle makes a very good Chardonnay wine, and when I can find it on sale especially it is so affordable! It has a New World fruit intensity in an elegant old world style. It reveals bright Apple and citrus fruit character with subtle oak nuances as you sip.
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Backyard must have if you're a wine drinker. Nice choice for those that like a hint of sweetness but not too dry. I usually get two bottles and I make ice cubes with one bottle and put them in my chilled wine to keep it cold especially on those hot summer days.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Chardonnay but I have never tried Ste Michelle Harvest but would to try it. It sounds wonderfully delicious and would love to give it a try
J.D. B.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
This wine is very good, they also make a Riesling that is even better! I definitely like that one better than this Chardonnay, but they're both good.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Chateau Ste Michelle is a nice Seattle vineyard that produces quality wines at an inexpensive cost. This chardonnay is very pleasant to taste without being too oaky.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
Sunrise, FL
Not a huge fan :( I enjoy a nice crisp chardonnay now and again. I've tried other products from Chateau Ste Michelle and I've truly enjoyed them. This on the other hand, not so much. I found it bland and boring. I've taken this to parties and some of my friends LOVE it. To each there own!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
Im not to big on this one but its not bad on price if your on a budget and really don't want to go hunting for other brands
Allison C.
Allison C.
Happy Hour Expert
I have fond memories of visiting Chateau St. Michelle many years ago, so I sometimes pick up their Chardonnay if I'm looking for a moderately priced brand, though Cahrdonnay is not one of my favorite varietals.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I generally love Chateau St Michelle's Rieslings and their Cabernet Savuginon - But I have heard this is a more boring wine.. Usually they make a very flavorful wine. Do you think it's more simple or complex?