Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay 2013 uploaded by Shanny P.Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay 2013 uploaded by Shanny P.

BY CHATEAU STE MICHELLE

Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay Vintage 2013.

Columbia Vlley.

100% Vnifera rootstock.

Established 1967.

Washington State's.

Est. 1967.

Funding winery. see more...

• I generally love Chateau St Michelle's Rieslings and thei...2 Answers
Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay 2013

Start your review of Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay 2013!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Costco
I have found this brand to have one of the best Chardonnays out in the market. It has a that nice flavour you expect with a nice buttery finish. The buttery finish is not buttery to me just the right amount. It’s not too dry and not too sweet. It has great balance.
I’m from WA and this is my hometown wine. It has a great flavor and comes at a great price point. I love how I know where the grapes come from and their manufacturing practicing. Great buttery flavor.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a nice little Chardonnay. The price is decent and it's a great tasting Chardonnay. I'm typically a bigger fan of drier wines, namely Pinot Grigio, but there are some Chardonnays that I like and this is one of them. I recently opened a bottle at a party and it was gone fairly quickly.
Cedar Hills, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I consider Chateau Ste Michelle on the higher end of wine brands not just because I lived near buy but because every thing they produce is quality and tastes great. Their Chardonnay pairs well with pretty much any food or just to drink with friends.
Toms River, NJ
1,267 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We bought this wine for a night that we had company coming over..I had set up some crackers and cheese and some fresh fruit..The wine was amazing..It has a nice smooth flavor that went down very smoothly..It is very affordable and I am able to purchase it at my local Buyrite Liquor Store..I absolutely would recommend this product
Kentwood, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love a glass a wine with a food steak. I enjoy Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay 750 ml it is a very nice blend and I have enjoyed this brand many times. I love Rieslings and this one has a nice soft drink. I use it in my food as well getting it a little extra. I recommend getting this brand definitely get it out.
Honey let me tell you I love me some good wines you can’t tell me nothing. Chardonnay the only thing I would say what needs to be improved is the damn price. Like why is it so expensive. I buy it when I can afford it
For a domestic wine it has a nice buttery traditional Chardonnay taste and is medium bodied with good legs. It is very light on tannins which is normal for nice fully bodied buttery Chardonnay varieties. Good value for a good wine.
1,629 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I recently had this wine at a friends house for dinner and I was impressed by the flavor and spark that it had. I will be purchasing it for an upcoming dinner I will be hosting because I love that much!
Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These is a decent fairly inexpensive bottle of wine that can always be brought as a quick hostess gift just to make sure you don’t show up empty handed, I wouldn’t drink it as something all the time but I’m a pinch or for a holiday it works just fine
Kirkwood, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I generally love Chateau St Michelle's Rieslings and their Cabernet Savuginon - But I have heard this is a more boring wine.. Usually they make a very flavorful wine. Do you think it's more simple or complex?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email