BY CHATEAU ST JEAN

Chateau st. Jean chardonnay 750 ml see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heath W.
Happy Hour Expert
This is our favorite inexpensive Chardonnay. It's smooth and ever so slightly sweet and goes great with chicken or salad. We probably drink it a few times a month and it never gets old. Can't beat the price either.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I'm not a big wine drinker but I do like the taste and enjoy a glass. The kind I like is really cheap less then 5 dollars. So I thought I would try this. It was 13 I believe so I figured it would taste better. It was okay but I went to 5 dollar wine
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
For a reasonably priced Chardonnay this is a great find. Often, they have these at grocery stores for $10-$12 a bottle. Chilled, with a cheese plate, it great for guests. Not too defined of a taste, but decent.
mindy s.
Tekonsha, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Definitely one of my top chardonnays and its amazingly priced! I would for sure recommend to everyone that loves wine.
Jamie M.
This is a great wine after a long day at work. Come home and enjoy a wonderful glass of chard. You will never go wrong
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I'm not crazy about Chardonnays but this is a good one. Smooth, a little dry (which I like), and not too sweet.
Caroline D.
Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay is a great wine. Great for all those who love wine and at a great price.
Lauren C.
baltimore, md
This is a light buttery chardonnay. It is great in the summertime with fish or any other seafood.