BY CHATEAU ST JEAN

Chateau st. Jean chardonnay 750 ml see more...

Heath W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is our favorite inexpensive Chardonnay. It's smooth and ever so slightly sweet and goes great with chicken or salad. We probably drink it a few times a month and it never gets old. Can't beat the price either.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a big wine drinker but I do like the taste and enjoy a glass. The kind I like is really cheap less then 5 dollars. So I thought I would try this. It was 13 I believe so I figured it would taste better. It was okay but I went to 5 dollar wine
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
For a reasonably priced Chardonnay this is a great find. Often, they have these at grocery stores for $10-$12 a bottle. Chilled, with a cheese plate, it great for guests. Not too defined of a taste, but decent.
mindy s.
Marshall, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Definitely one of my top chardonnays and its amazingly priced! I would for sure recommend to everyone that loves wine.
Jamie M.
This is a great wine after a long day at work. Come home and enjoy a wonderful glass of chard. You will never go wrong
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I'm not crazy about Chardonnays but this is a good one. Smooth, a little dry (which I like), and not too sweet.
Caroline D.
Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay is a great wine. Great for all those who love wine and at a great price.
Lauren C.
baltimore, md
This is a light buttery chardonnay. It is great in the summertime with fish or any other seafood.