Chase Slate Credit Card uploaded by Tammy D.

BY JP MORGAN CHASE #8 in Credit Cards

• Chase Slate named "Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers" three years in a row by MONEY Magazine
  • $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days of account opening
  • 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
  • Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard for free
  • No Penalty APR - Paying late won't raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
  • $0 Annual Fee

Taylor M.
Visalia, CA
I love this card and this company. When first signing up, I was given 18 months interest free. I'm very careful with my credit and always on time with payments, so the one time I blanked and missed my due date by a day, they waived my fees. They've reversed charges for me when frauded and call me to make sure things are okay if something looks suspicious. I absolutely trust this company and will continue doing business with them.
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
I loved this card when I first got it but interest hasn’t went down while having it open. I like the free FICO credit score it offers each month but other than that I try not to use it because it has a very high APR.
Meag K.
Houston
I like this card because I received 12 months interest free! It is an easy, convenient care to use. No other real rewards besides the free interest, but a good card for short term. I would recommend!
Sarah K.
I have never had issues with Chase and would recommend to anyone looking for a bank. I really love the app as it is user friendly and has lots of options. Chase has waived late fees for me multiple times when I have totally forgotten to pay. The automatic payment function has now saved me from missing those payments which is so helpful in my busy life!
Alia Y.
Los Angeles
If you are looking for a great card for a balance transfer look no further!

This card will give you an intro offer of 0 apr for the first 15 months with NO BALANCE FEE. Just make sure you pay the entire balance before the 15 months is over.

This card isn't a good rewards card so if that's what you are looking for this wouldn't be a good fit.
Hillary T.
Atlanta, GA
Great card for a balance transfer. I did a balance transfer onto this card and had a 0% APR for 18 months I think? It was a great way to help me get back on track with my spending. The Chase app had great fucntionality, and it was easy to use. I woudl recommend this to others. Espcially those looking into a balance transfer
Amanda S.
This card has a great value of not having a yearly fee and we have had our credit line increased multiple times. While affordable, it is disappointing that there are no rewards programs with this particular card. I would recommend it as a first credit card for someone simply looking to build credit.
Cynthia M.
Auburn
I wish that I had a higher credit limit on the card. I have had the card for over a year and I am still at the same credit limit. I am on time with my monthly payments. as well. I like this card because it has a low interest rate and it offers you a chance to view you credit score for free.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
An interest-free for the first year and balance transferring credit card! This card really helped me get out of a pickle and I have been loyal to them since. Chase slate is great credit card with numerous perks. The app and online interface are easy to use! Highly Recommended !!
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead
No transfer fee and no interest for 15 months! It's working out beautifully for me! Transferring my balance was a breeze! It literally took less than five minutes! The representative who assisted me was extremely patient and cautious. I highly recommend this card! It's a must!