Chase Slate Credit Card uploaded by Diana R.Chase Slate Credit Card uploaded by Tammy D.

BY JP MORGAN CHASE #19 in Credit Cards

• Chase Slate named "Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers" three years in a row by MONEY Magazine
  • $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days of account opening
  • 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
  • Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard for free
  • No Penalty APR - Paying late won't raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
  • $0 Annual Fee

Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
Over all this company is great. I used to work for this company and they are very good with employees and they offer a really good benefits as well. They really take care of Their employees but more than that they really value their customers and if you’re a good customer they will for sure take care of you too. The service is at the branch are better than the other banks out there. Their online system is updated and you can just access your account without any hassle
Gianna M.
I really like that Chase allows me to view my credit score each month. I use the Chase app as well which allows me to easily pay online, they also send me text reminders to pay my bill which is really convenient. My only complaint is that it’s really a hassle to request a lower APR, essentially making it near impossible even if you have good credit to lower your interest rate. Other than that they do a great job integrating technology to make the card so easy to use and pay.
Elijah G.
Fountain Vly, CA
This was one of my first credit cards. I applied for it because I was young and it was one of the first credit card offer letters I got in the mail. The Chase Slate card is best used for balance transfers. However, I didn’t really have a credit card balance at the time I applied for this so I wasn’t able to avail of this perk.

As far as other perks go, there’s nothing else on this card. No rewards points that goes into the Chase Ultimate Rewards program. Bummer since I do have the Chase Freedom and Chase Sapphire Preferred credit cards.

Bottom line: don’t get this card unless you plan on using it for balance transfers. Otherwise, get something that will earn you rewards points like the Freedom or Freedom Unlimited. If you’re a baller and spend enough money, get the Sapphire Preferred or Reserved.
Priscilla F.
HESPERIA, CA
This is one amazing credit card! I have had this card for about a year and a half, and I honestly can't complain. I am always amazed at the deals that Chase has and I love the deal for this card in particular because there's no interest for the first 15 no this and that makes me pretty ecstatic! You can make a large purchase and then have 15 months to pay it off.
Adriana G.
Miami Lakes
Many years ago when I was a freshman in college I applied for a student credit card with Chase. It was great for the first year when the interest rate. After the first year the interest rate shot up to 19.47% and has since remained the same. I kept the card as an emergency credit card, but I would not recommend anyone opening up a credit card with Chase
Sandra M.
Salisbury
My husband and I, opened our Chase Slate Credit Card Account approximately two years ago. The interest rate was very low and low at the beginning, when we first opened it, but it’s currently at 21%, which is kind of high in my book. This should definitely be a card for emergencies only, unless you plan on paying it off monthly.
Elizabeth B.
I used this to transfer and pay off another credit card balance, which is what it’s for. It has the best transfer fee and usually one of the longest 0% interest promotional periods. But once I paid off the balance… there’s nothing really to do with the card. I think once I got something in the mail that if I didn’t use it they’d close it… I wish they’d offer me to upgrade it or transfer my credit history and credit limit to another Chase product.
Tina G.
Kirwin
I only use my slate card to help do balance transfers. It offers great balance transfer rates. I like that it offers for you to see your credit score without paying for for it. I also love Chase's app and think that it is very used friendly. I am able to easy track things with this app also
Kasie D.
Philadelphia, PA
I originally got this card to do a balance transfer. It was pretty seamless. The interest rate is a little high after the first year but that’s relatively normal. Compared to my credit union, I am not a fan. But compared to other banks I have never had a bad experience with Chase.
Soeren P.
Boca Raton
Great card, great benefits, great app from Chase Bank to easily manage payments, and all other related inquiries. Chase is easy to contact with questions or concerns. I would recommend this to others but prefer American Express powered cards over Visa or Master.