Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card

• New! Earn 100K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,500 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
  • $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases such as airfare and hotels charged to your card
  • 3X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Plus, no foreign transaction fees
  • Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,500 toward travel
  • 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
  • Access to 900+ airport lounges worldwide with complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership
  • Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre√®
  • No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards

The annual fee for this card has increased by $100, are the additional benefits of Lyft and Doordash worth it?
Currently I have my app in for this credit card but is pending review. If I am not accepted by January 11th will I miss out on the 100k bonus or will still be eligible? Please, if anyone knows let me know! If that's the case I'd like to call in and try to get approval over the phone.
Start your review of Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card!
How would you rate this product?
Kristy  D.
San Antonio, TX
I have only had my card for 2 months and I absolutely love all of the travel benefits. I travel often and I have already benefited by receiving a credit for my application for Global Entry. I actually don't think I would have applied otherwise and now I could not be happier as I was able to obtain the Global Entry and free of cost. I also received a travel credit of $300 towards a flight purchased with my card, not to mention the bonus of 100,000 points!
Mikey L.
San Diego
One of the best travel credit cards I've ever had. The initial 100,000 point deal was super worth it. Compared to other travel cards, it's really easy to earn points for everything you spend. The $450 annual fee isn't bad considering $300 is reimbursed yearly for travel purchases.
Candice F.
South Point, OH
I love this card. Well worth the annual fee. You get a $300 travel credit which brings the actual fee down to $150. The customer service is outstanding. I had to use the travel insurance for a trip cancelled due to illness and was refunded my entire purchase which was approximately $500.
Leo J.
Las vegas
I worked with Lexington Law for almost a year, but they were able to dispute only one collection from my report. Then I met Metronet Credit Solution, an awesome company which offers very good services! All my negative items are gone within 9 days from my credit reports. Team Metronet helped me delete all the errors from my credit reports, my scores went from 520 to 782. They also cleared all my credit card debts including student loans from my report. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants to fix their credits. Very reasonable price and this company charge one time to fix credits. The charge is worth it. You can always write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com or text +1 (205) 518 3032.
Anna M.
New York , NY
I love this card and all the perks it comes with it. Although it has a hefty annual fee, it basically pays for itself once. I also love traveling with this card and you get 3x points on food and travel. Best credit card ever.
Angel H.
Hey guys I’m Angel Higgins, I highly recommend this exceptional and professional credit specialist METRONET CREDIT SOLUTION. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I discovered that all records of card debt, collections, late payments, charge-offs, judgments and wage garnishment had all been cleared from my report and my score raised to 785. What an awesome service from METRONET CREDIT. Most astonishing was that of a huge credit card debt cleared from my accounts. It took 11days as against the initial 9days for my job to be completed. I’m really grateful to them for the excellent job. For those out there in need of credit fix, contact them via: (205) 518-3032, or write them via: metronetcreditsolution @ gmail . com. Please remember to mention me.
Jenna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome credit card, can’t be topped by any other card. Best points out there and great.l service!
EggSalad S.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Card uploaded by EggSalad S.
POINTSSSSSS points points points omg points. the travel rewards are SO GOOD with this card. global entry + priority pass ain’t too shabby either. if you’re a regular traveler you gotta get this card
Tasha M.
Fort Myers, FL
Not sure what the perks are now, but this was the best card for travel perks. You can get cash back if you want, but using for travel goes much further. I also get a $300 travel credit yearly and the choice of global entry or getting my known travel number included. There was an airport card that offers lounge access and I will say that I’ve used it as well. It’s decently worth looking at. The rates however when using in foreign countries is not my top choice.
Alex H.
N Billerica, MA
Used to be good, $450 annual fee and great customer service. However, they recently increased it to $550, and that’s not the worst part. Their customer service is even below average. I guess they don’t care about us ordinary customers anymore.