BY JP MORGAN CHASE #43 in Apps

ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
Chase mobile app and the convenient services it offers, such as Chase QuickPay. I love that with a click of a button I can send or receive money to or from friends/family. I love the added security of simply giving someone my email address instead of my bank account number. My mother in law sent us a couple of quickpays for Christmas gifts for our son and since we have used quick pay back and forth several times previously, the transfer automatically went into our account without us having to accept it. I feel like the ability to instantly transfer money really makes in more convenient to pay someone instead of having to make another stop at the bank. Overall a great product. The only drawback is that if you exceed the limit for dollar amount you have to wait for the next month to receive addional funds
robin s.
robin s.
South Orange, NJ
Quickpay is great if you have a Chase account and need to transfer money to people who also have Chase accounts. Very easy and almost instant transfer. You can do a one time transfer or schedule a recurring transfer. You can also request money from someone.

The major downside is if the person you are transferring money with doesn't have a Chase account. Sure they can sign up but in my experience very few feel compelled to. Transfers also are not as quick when going to external accounts.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Chase Quickpay is great - if people you know also have it. My boyfriend and I both use it so it works out for splitting bills, etc. It's is an online service similiar to paypal/venmo that allows you to send money to and receive funds from virtually anyone with an e-mail address who's enrolled in the service. It's fast, convenient and secure, and it's easy to get started–all you need is a valid e-mail address and U.S. bank account. I like this specific service because it feels secure.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Lancaster, CA
Quickpay has been a life savor when it comes to moving money from one person to another. When we were out of work and had no income, my family would give us money through Quickpay, it was quick, money was available for immediate use and it didn't cost us anything. I was able to return the money in the same manner, with no confusion, no fuss and no stress. I recommend this to everyone. If you don't have Chase it may be worth getting an account to have this feature.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Love it! It was fairly easy to follow the steps and set up. The quick pay feature made it super convenient to transfer money into and out of my account. My first time using the feature was in an airport to pay for my bags that were too heavy. If you know anything about travel, time is definitely of the essence. The money was transferred smoothly and I caught my flight on time. Great feature for Chase bankers when in areas that do not have Chase Banks available.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Matawan, NJ
My husband and I use Chase quick pay almost on a weekly basis. It is the easiest way to transfer money between our bank accounts. When I'm running low on money or vice versa, we can send each other money in a matter of seconds and it's in our bank account in an instant. We use the chase app to access chase quick pay and it will allow us to send money from either our checking or savings account and we could also choose what day to send the money.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Mesa, AZ
Great to use, but I don't like waiting for the funds. I feel like the money should be available more quickly. I use this for a rental property that I own and I have to wait several days for the money to be available in my account. This means that I have to wait to pay the mortgage on that rental. I'd rather receive notification of the funds and be able to use them immediately, even if that means delaying the notification.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
Chase QuickPay is easier than PayPal or Venmo. The reason why is because it lets you skip a step. Most people think it's only available for Chase customers but you can also do so with another customer that banks outside of Chase. Chase QuickPay helps document all transactions including who and how much. You can also write a description for what. The money you receive is automatically transferred to your bank account.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love how simple Chase pay is. You can send & receive money with NO hassle!! I love that it's available right away! No need to wait. Only limitation is the max you can send is $2000, but you can send the rest tomorrow, so no problem. Also love that it's free & doesn't cost a thing!! Totally recommend to anyone!! No need to write a check, just send the money to their account with just an email address!
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
Are used to really like Chase quick pay, but recent changes have prevented me from being able to use it. I've been a little credit card holder for years, but my bank is a different bank, and now that I do not use Chase as my primary banking facility, I can't use quick pay. This is how I used to pay my rent and transfer money, and I can no longer use it, which makes me very sad and frustrated.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
BIRMINGHAM, England
What's better, this or Paypal? What's the major differences?