BY JP MORGAN CHASE #4 in Apps

• What's better, this or Paypal? What's the major differences?6 Answers
Jordanis L.
It's about time Chase got into the online paying method. Quick pay works seamlessly and effective. It takes less than 3 minutes for the money to arrive to anyone of who you send the money too! This would have been a lot better if it could be used interchangeably with any bank but sadly is only available to chase customers. If your with chase you should sign up immediately and take advantage of this new aged opportunity! Sending money to recipients has never been easier at the push of a button through your online chase account!
Kayla C.
I have always used Wells Fargo as my main bank. I use Wells Fargo for checking and savings and enjoy them as a company but I wanted to start earning some credit by using a credit card during college. I go to The Disney Resorts very often so I decided that I wanted a Disney credit card in order to earn Disney rewards! The Disney credit card is sponsored by Chase so I of course started using the Chase banking system. I LOVE Chase and will eventually switch to Chase as my main bank! They are so easy to work with and are just as conveniently located as Wells Fargo. The one thing I love the most about Chase is how easy it is to pay online!! I highly HIGHLY recommend using Chase!
Anna V.
San Jose , CA
I had Not always had funds available right away. I hadn’t used my checking acct in a while, but I had a friend send me $100 because she forgot her wallet so I used mine, had an overdraft fee the next day because I only had about $50 of my own in my checking acct. Even though the text I got confirmed that the funds were available, they obviously weren’t. So just be careful when using this in the way I did. It works if someone is sending you money and you won’t use the money right away.
Sydney A.
Santa Maria
Great app. Easy to keep track of my accounts and so easy to make my car payment because the loan is also from Chase. It comes directly from my account so I don’t have to wait for it to process. They also have a way to pay for your other non-Chase bills so it comes straight from your account and everything can be paid from one app. And Quickpay is amazing. So convenient when you need to pay for something and don’t have money. But it only works with other people who have Quickpay.
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I like chase quickpay and I use it a lot. I just wish there was an easier way to get t set up, you can either use a number or an email address to send money and i just wish there was someway easier to get it set up, and not so many complications. I tried to send someone money and she wasn’t receiving it because one letter in her email was wrong, i just wish chase would have realized that the email address was invalid so it wouldn’t have been sent in the first place.
Stephanie M.
Jersey City
I switched to Chase because I move around a lot (to different states) and needed a Nation wide bank. While the quick pay function is nice you can only use it with others who bank with Chase. Luckily, my old roommate had Chase so we could exchange rent/bill money easily - same day, within the hour (minute even!). However it becomes problematic with my parents who use another bank. It would be much easier if it was compatible with other states.
Brittany K.
Dyer
Mobile payment with Chase QuickPay is better than all other mobile payment options like Venmo, Cash App, etc. It's easy to use, you experience immediate movement of funds instead of waiting a period of days like with other apps, and it is the most secure option. I use it regularly from paying family members to vendors for my wedding. I recommend to both Chase user and those who bank with a different company.
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
Chase quick pay is perfect for when you need to send or receive money at that specific moment. It's an instant transfer. It uses Zelle, so you can use this with other banks (such as wells Fargo and capital one) as long as the other person has the app.
Michaela P.
I LOVE Quickpay with Zelle! It transfers money in seconds to other Chase customers, and makes it easy to go back and track all payments sent and received. The entire Chase app is easy to use, and so is Zelle-- all you need is the person's email address/cell phone # and their name. It is absolutely my favorite feature on the Chase app.
Jackie N.
Arlington Hts, IL
Honestly I don’t think I will ever switch banks. Chase has always been very good. I never have a problem with my money. The chase app is sooo easy to navigate and I love that there are so many chase banks around me. I lost my debit card once and it was so easy and simple to get a new one. I feel that all of my information is safe !
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What's better, this or Paypal? What's the major differences?