Chase Quickpay

by JP Morgan Chase

Haven't used this! Is it any good?
i don’t have this! what’s it about?
Chase Quickpay How does this card work and how does it benefit someone who's credit isn't great?
Start your review of Chase Quickpay!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
Chase quick pay is super convenient and easy to use. When I went on vacation with a friend and it was her turn to use her money, she did not have her wallet but she had her phone and she forwarded me the money. The money comes to you within seconds just register, email or phone, and you are set. For emergencies it is also very convenient, no complaints.
Schaumburg
Chase QuickPay makes paying friends or family members so easy. I use it to QuickPay family members in a pinch, since I rarely carry cash on me. I love that the money goes directly into my checking account within a few days so I can use it when I need it. Definitely easier than carrying huge wads of cash and change around!
peoria, il
I like Chase quickpay! It's very convenient. Quick and easy! It would be nice if I could send to those who do jot have a Chase account, but I understand why that doesn't happen. I haven't ever experienced any issues with quickpay, and as my experiences with Chase have been good, I would reccomend them!
Quick pay is the best! Transfers are easy, free and instant — unlike Venmo or PayPal where you have to wait a day and jump through a couple hoops to get your money. Prob the best part of having an account with Chase (which otherwise is mediocre).
I like it so much better than Venmo because there’s no few day wait to get your funds. Other banks also use Zelle so you’re able to quickly and safely transfer funds without having to allow any third party apps access your private information.
Blauvelt, NY
This is so nice! It’s super easy to use and send friends or business clerks money! I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a new bank. One of the great perks of banking with jpmorgan chase :)
Flushing, NY
Am I the only one who's never loved Chase QuickPay? I've always thought it was such a hassle and too much work to add someone as a contact in order to pay/receive money. I'm sure the steps they've built to transfer money are for high-safety measures, especially since it is directly from the bank account. Even though I've never had an issue with QP, I've always preferred PayPal or Venmo because of its accessibility and user experience.
Basalt, CO
Hands down the safest and only person to person payment service anyone should use! It is free, and the security is the best feature beyond the fact that it’s incredibly simple to use. The only improvement is that other banks should get on board with it to make the transfers faster!
An easy way to transfer funds to friends or family or even when purchasing something. Can track transactions and request funds. Can set up recurring payments as well. Makes things very convenient.
Valhalla, NY
I love Chase quick pay! It’s super easy for me to send money to my family and friends and even receive money! Very secure and reliable! Super easy steps to follow ! Highly recommend it to others! Amazing creation!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Phoenix, AZ
il y a un an
Danielle H. • il y a un an
Chase Quickpay is a person-to-person payment service that allows you to send or request money to the person of your choice. If the person does not have a Chase account, they are able to setup a Zelle account via their bank account and receive the funds in a matter of minutes. Chase Quickpay does not factor in the credit score of the individuals utilizing the service so it does not provide any benefit other than receiving desired funds.