BY JP MORGAN CHASE #12 in Apps

Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Quick Pay has improved quite a bit recently, becoming a great way for Chase customers to send money. It's easy and generally quick. It still occasionally attempts to transfer scheduled payments too early (before scheduled deposits make the transfer viable) which can delay payments by several days. However, As long as the money is in the sender's account, and the recipient is a customer, the transfers are nearly instantaneous. It's a very handy option in the app.
Amanda W.
I think this is a very convenient way to send money and receive it. I get nervous with anything electronic so I try not to use it that much but it has come in handy a few times! I like that you can only send and receive with people who also have a chase account because it makes me feel that it is more secure.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love Chase quick pay! It’s super easy for me to send money to my family and friends and even receive money! Very secure and reliable! Super easy steps to follow ! Highly recommend it to others! Amazing creation!
Mariela M.
Love the convenience of this application. Definitely easy to use and sends money quickly instantly. There is no charge if you have a chase account. I use it daily to transfer money from different account and to send money to friends or family members when needed. Will continue to use.
Nelly F.
San Francisco, CA
Both apps are user friendly. It is very easy to add a friend on zelle for payments. The website is reliable. You cannot add a travel notice if you are leaving out of state or country. This can result in limited usage of your card while traveling.
Kassiah P.
Convenient and user friendly app, they even have a link where you can continually check your credit score. I love their app, I am generally able to "mobile-bank" without having to go to the actually bank or ATM. Overall, highly recommend!
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I use this to pay all of my house bills. This is the best feature of having a Chase account. I like how you are able to retrieve receipts of the money you have sent, so you will never have to wonder if you paid someone or not. I also like how now you can send money to other's who bank with different companies.
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
Chase quick pay is amazing most of my family members have chase so this makes it so easy to send money to them for holidays lol doesn’t cost anything to use and it’s so easy to use you can request money send money etc
Jordan H.
Easy to use. Easy to send money to others with chase and to receive money the same way. I would rather use chase pay then any other money transfer app because it makes me feel the safest because it is a bank app!
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
detroit
Does the most convenient thing Chase has ever came up with whenever I’m short of money my mother or brother can quick pay me &vice versa. If I have to make a payment through an app I can use Chase as wellI.
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
What's better, this or Paypal? What's the major differences?