BY CHASE PRODUCTS

Deep-cleaning foam restores the luster to stainless steel, aluminum, brass, chrome, copper, zinc and silver. Oil-based shield protects against water spots, stains and fingerprints. SprayAnyWay valve enables application regardless of how the can is oriented. Application: Metal Counters;Metal Trim; Applicable Material: Stainless Steel. ~ Includes 12 cans.CHA5197. 5197. Chase Products Chase Products Champion Sprayon Stainless Steel Cleaner, 16oz, Aerosol. see more...

Stacy D.
Stacy D.
New London, NC
This stuff is awesome! It cleans stainless steel better than other products I've tried. We even use it in our cleaning business on clients stainless steel items and they always compliment on how clean and shiny the appliances are.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I love using this for my fridge because I have kids and those fingers always end up touching the fridge and they are always so sticky! This product doesn't leave a residue and I absolutely love that.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product. I use it on all stainless steel surfaces in my home. It does its job well.
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
This is great to get those and hand prints from kiddos off my fridge. Great price
melissa r.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
This stuff is amazing. It is very reasonably priced. I great value if you ask me. All of my stainless steel is always bright and shiny thanks to this product.
Janessa H.
Janessa H.
White Lake, MI
Omg i love it! This stuff is amazing and it really does work as good as it says. I bought it and used it on all the stainless in my house. If you own a co. And have a bunch of stainless the you really need to buy this the foam cleans a lot mor and you need to use very little to clean.
Krissy D.
Krissy D.
Does this stuff really work
Uneta L.