Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card uploaded by Diana R.Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card uploaded by Lovely K.Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card uploaded by Nicole T.

BY JP MORGAN CHASE #7 in Credit Cards

• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
  • Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
  • 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 14.24-23.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
  • Redeem for cash - any amount, anytime
  • Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
  • No annual fee

Tiffani P.
I have recently been having a big issue with my payments postings & credit being available. I never noticed this until the past few months I’ll make a payment it’ll take 5-7 days to post then almost up to 2 weeks to credit. There’s been time when I need to use my credit card for a plane ticket and the funds still haven’t posted it’s completely frustrating to be putting down a large payment at a time to lower my balance but they take so long to credit my account. Like I said this have been recent like the last 3-4 months I never had this issue the prior year. Now i know if I’m going to make a payment make sure I have other back up money cause this is definitely no a card to rely on for at least 2 weeks after.
Nikki H.
Love this card and the rewards are so easy! We put a lot on cards each year so the 1.5% unlimited is a great cash back option. We pay the card off in full every month so the reward cash back gets deposited right to our savings - we literally are getting paid to buy the things we would anyway. I wouldn’t recommended this card if you carry a balance as it has a high interest rate. Also do some math on your spending habits - the regular freedom card with 5% back on select purchases and 1% on everything else might give you more cash back.
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
I get cash back on everything I purchase. The APR is pretty standard as far as credit cards go. I love the app that you can download to keep track of purchases, payments, etc. (separate review will be done for app) and I’ve never had an issue with anyone stealing my information. All in all there’s no drawbacks and I’m getting a small amount back to shop with it.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This is my favorite card in my wallet! It gives back 1.5% cash back rewards. I use this card for EVERYTHING. I bank with chase, so it only made sense to get this card. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good credit card with good rewards 🙃 #creditcard #chase #happyshopping Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
Samantha B.
P C Beach, FL
This credit card is great! No interest in your first 18months and cash back rewards on EVERY Purchase! I love that there was no annual fee! Their customer service is wonderful too. You can tell they really value you as a customer. The mobile app makes it easy to pay your monthly bill and keep track of your records. The end of the year report made it a breeze when I was filing my self-employment taxes this year. I also love that each month they give me an updated report of my credit score for free! This score is much more accurate and is updated more often than credit karma too!
Kristen H.
Boerne, TX
Awesome card and it has cash back benefits with 0% interest for the first 15 months. No annual fee and when you get approved for the card you get 150$ back if you spend 500$ in the first three months. The card is linked to Chase app so it’s fairly easy to pay the bill over the app
Heather L.
Orange, NJ
I love banking with chase. Not only are they eager to resolve any sorta issue you have, they are the friendliest bank around. They have sooo many banking options that will fit your personally. And they have apps for your phone to keep an eye and or transfer money at the choice of a button
Shannon G.
Another Chase product I would recommend to anyone! You get 1.5% cash back and they are super helpful with payment reminders.  I really enjoy Chase and I love the look of this card. You can redeem your cash back to your debit or credit card which is a great feature.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
I love how convenient this card is, very user friendly. The benefits are spelled out well, I just wish the cashback payoff was as magical as they present it to be. I initially got a large sum back with my points, since then it's been increasingly hard to attain points....
Joey D.
I’ve been using this card a lot recently. Really easy to use and you can redeem your points at any time without a minimum. Chase always has a promotion where you have to spend a certain amount within the first 3 months and then you can get $150 back in points!