Chase Freedom Credit Card uploaded by Nyja R.

BY JP MORGAN CHASE #6 in Credit Cards

• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
  • Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
  • Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
  • 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 14.24-23.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
  • Enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants, and wholesale clubs
  • Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
  • No annual fee

• Does Chase watch over your account good and answer your q...4 Answers
Elijah G.
Fountain Valley
This was my go-to credit card before I got my Chase Sapphire Preferred. The quarterly 5% category bonuses are great, and they’re usually for regular day to day spending such as restaurants, gas stations, or grocery stores. They don’t announce the categories in advance like they used to, but that’s not a big issue for me since the categories are for things people typically spend on.

This is a great rewards credit card with no annual fee for someone who may be new to credit cards. Once your spending goes up and you get a handle on how it works, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a nice upgrade.
Rachel S.
This is the only credit card that I have. I have had it for over 10 years. While I’m not a fan of credit cards in general, it has gotten me out of a bind last year (my horse got sick and it took about three months to figure out the issue. Small vet bills were easily covered but when the vet was out daily, had X-rays, ultrasounds, specialty drugs and other procedures, it got expensive quickly, 3k total). It is a decent credit card. Offers 1% cash back, no annual fees, and 5% cash back for quarterly bonuses. Not a fan of the variable interest rate. Recently had the rate jump up to 16.29%!
Edie G.
I love this credit card! You can earn 5% cash back on quarterly bonus categories and 1% back on all other purchases. Your reward points don’t expire and you can redeem them for gift cards, cash back, or have it go towards your current credit card balance. If you make a large purchase the send you a text or email to confirm the purchase. This is very convenient usually you have to call the financial institution, wait on hold, verify the transaction, and hope that it goes through. I’ve never had any problems with this credit card!
Jonathan M.
Radford
I mainly got this card to get free interest for 18 months. I really should have canceled it right after the 18 but I didn’t. Now the APR rate is so high it’s hardly worth using the card to get cash back. I also really highly despise their mobile banking app. It’s so complicated for me to log in. You have to verify your account every time by having it send a code to your phone. So I have to log in, have it send me a code, type that in and then log in again. It’s very annoying. Why can’t it just use fingerprint or Face ID?
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Great credit card. I just received my $150 cash back after spending $500 during the dirst 3 months of opening my account.
I love how you manage your account with the Chase app. Paying your card is super easy and redeeming your points as well.
You get 1% back on every purchase you make and 5% back on certain categories which change every 3 month. Most of these categories are Gas stations, Grocery Stores, Internet and Phone Bills.

Recommend this card to everyone who wants to get money back and build their credit score.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
My Chase Freedom Credit Card has always been good to me. This was the first major credit card that I was approved for. I was able to lock in with low APR. the cash back I've received since opening has been quite substantial. It's really great at the end of the year to have that lump amount to spend on Christmas gifts for others. I highly recommend looking into opening a Chase credit card, picking whichever option best fits your lifestyle. A+ customer support.
Jolen H.
Terre Haute, IN
Getting ready to switch card companies. Mailed our payment 7 full days ahead of the the payment due date and they did not process until after causing a late fee. We called and the only thing the customer service rep said was, “pay online or via phone to ensure we get it on time” we have never been late in 10+ years of holding their card.
Also raised interest rates earlier this year without letting their customers know.
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
This card has some great cash back awards. They offer quarterly categories that give you more points per dollar spent. You have to activate them each time which is frustrating. Also, on average you only earn 1 point for every $1. They have some great deals though that you can use to cash your points in. Also, they offer “shop through Chase” which is essentially like eBates but instead of earning money you earn more points.
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I've been a Chase customer for years!  There are some features to this card that go above & beyond a credit card.  The % cash back rewards - ummm yes please!  But also I love that you can chose categories to pay off every month - which I do with gas & groceries - don't want to pay interest on those!  Splitting big purchases has also been great!
Anne N.
After building my credit, chase offered me a credit card and I accepted (even though they denied to be my first credit card). I even got cash back because I had spent X amount of money within the first 3 months!! With chase as my bank, it's also convent to manage my transactions in one account. I also like that they have various atms in malls and plazas, making it very accessible!
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
Does Chase watch over your account good and answer your questions promptly?