Chase Freedom Credit Card
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 14.24-23.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants, and wholesale clubs
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- Does Chase watch over your account good and answer your q...4 Answers
This is a great rewards credit card with no annual fee for someone who may be new to credit cards. Once your spending goes up and you get a handle on how it works, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a nice upgrade.
I love how you manage your account with the Chase app. Paying your card is super easy and redeeming your points as well.
You get 1% back on every purchase you make and 5% back on certain categories which change every 3 month. Most of these categories are Gas stations, Grocery Stores, Internet and Phone Bills.
Recommend this card to everyone who wants to get money back and build their credit score.
Also raised interest rates earlier this year without letting their customers know.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos