Chase Freedom Credit Card uploaded by Nyja R.

BY JP MORGAN CHASE #3 in Credit Cards

• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
  • Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
  • Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
  • 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 14.24-23.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
  • Enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants, and wholesale clubs
  • Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
  • No annual fee

• Does Chase watch over your account good and answer your questions...4 Answers
Danaysy P.
I really enjoy this credit card. You automatically earn 1% cash back in all purchases and earn 5% cash back up to $1,500.00 in combined purchase in bonus categories each quarter you activate. You can get cash back deposited into your account or have the option to select a gift card to a wide selection of stores. The reason that I gave this card 4 stars is the fact that I have a REALLY high interest rate. I have great credit, but my interest rate does not seem to go down. I’ve had this card for about 10 years now and my interest rate is still sky high. Other than the high interest rate, I would say there are more pros than cons.
Emily P.
Covington, KY
In my opinion, the Chase Freedom credit card is one of the best credit cards with rewards on the market right now! This quarter, I am earning 5% cash back on all gas station purchases, phone/internet payments (hello, cell phone bill), and any time I use Apple/Chase Pay! Last quarter, I earned 5% cash back on department stores purchases, which was where I did all of my Christmas shopping! Plus, you earn 1% on any purchases every day of the year! This card truly does give you the freedom to gain rewards anywhere! Plus, their cash back/rewards options are perfect for anyone of any age!
Jolen H.
Terre Haute , IN
Getting ready to switch card companies. Mailed our payment 7 full days ahead of the the payment due date and they did not process until after causing a late fee. We called and the only thing the customer service rep said was, “pay online or via phone to ensure we get it on time” we have never been late in 10+ years of holding their card.
Also raised interest rates earlier this year without letting their customers know.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Chase bank cards are the best ones I have. There was a problem awhile back where someone tried buying something with my card and they called me. The bank wanted to make sure I was okay and that I was aware of the usage as it was not a normal thing I purchased. I told them no it was not me they shut the card off that second and sent a new card out. For this reason I trust them more than other cards.
Anne N.
After building my credit, chase offered me a credit card and I accepted (even though they denied to be my first credit card). I even got cash back because I had spent X amount of money within the first 3 months!! With chase as my bank, it's also convent to manage my transactions in one account. I also like that they have various atms in malls and plazas, making it very accessible!
Cloe S.
Love this card, I qualified for the 15mo 0% APR which was amazing. Application was easy and quick, as always with Chase. Their service is impeccable. I love that every quarter they change the Cash Back rewards, sometimes it's gas and groceries that you get the extra 5% back on, sometimes movies and fast food...it's fun. You get 1% cash back on everything else though which you can use to get gift cards, or deposit cash directly to your debit account, or use to pay off your credit balance. I've already cashed in over $300 from the rewards and it's amazing to use as your CC payment!
Sydney A.
I’ve had this credit card for six years now. It is great you can easily earn cashback and they also have offers every six months that you can often on to earn even more cash back. For a while I paid for everything with this card and the cash back basically started paying for my bill. It’s a great card and Chase is a wonderful bank.
Grace P.
My husband loves this credit card and so do I! Love the point system and the essy of paying with the card and paying our bill using the app. You can use this card basically anywhere sith no fee to use it! I would recommend it to everyone, especially those who are trying to build their credit!
Christina B.
East Bloomfield
I love my chase card! It has worked everywhere that I shop and offers cash points and points that I can earn on Amazon. I have a high credit limit and get regilar emails when my bill is coming up so that I have plenty of time to pay it. I will be signing my husband up for his own.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I use my Chase card for everything! Groceries, gas, online bills, shopping. I love that I earn cash back. I can get extra cash back by online shopping through their website. I pay my bill in full each month so I don't have to pay interest. Their website is very user friendly.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
Does Chase watch over your account good and answer your questions promptly?