by JP Morgan Chase
Ask a Question
Hui-Yu Y.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA

What's the best credit card from Chase? Is there annual fee? Do you like Chase compare to other banks? Why or why not.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Sept. 5, 2015, 11:29 p.m.
If you have kids, or just like Disney, the Disney card is awesome. The interest rate isn't as low as some other cards but we pay it off in full every month so it doesn't impact us. I love earning points towards Disney Rewards that we can save up for trip to Disney or use at the Disney store (in store or online)!
Elina L.
Elina L.
March 5, 2015, 2:46 p.m.
I love chase
Abril V.
Abril V.
Sept. 12, 2014, 2:55 p.m.
I've also have the Chase Freedom (had it for about 5 years) and their points/cashback system is awesome!
Caitlyn M.
Aug. 23, 2014, 12:51 a.m.
I have heard good things about Chase
Caitlyn M.
Aug. 23, 2014, 12:51 a.m.
I have heard good things about Chase
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
July 3, 2014, 4:11 p.m.
Chase Freedom is Chase bank's best available credit card on the market today. Cheers!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
July 2, 2014, 1:41 p.m.
I have both a Chase Freedom and marriott. I got the Marriot for when I was getting married and more likely cancel it next year. It costs $85 a year, but I get a free 1-4 star Marriot hotel (each year and does not use up my points) stay plus points on all of my purchases.
Julie C.
Julie C.
June 30, 2014, 11:19 a.m.
I have the Chase freedom it is the best!! No annual fees and you get reward points!! Reward points = free cash!
Monica C.
Monica C.
June 18, 2014, 10:35 a.m.
Chase Freedom is the best. They have 1% cash back on everything and every quarter they have bonus cash back offers on certain things like gas and Starbucks. No annual fee and they gave me a $100 credit for spending $500 within the first 3 months, which is easy to do if you just pay some of your bills with your card.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
June 13, 2014, 1:41 a.m.
Chase Freedom all the way. No interest for 18 months, no annual fee and great perks. What more could you want? ;)
Shanni B.
Shanni B.
June 4, 2014, 11:37 a.m.
I really like my Chase Sapphire card. First year no annual fee, then it's $100. I can call the number on the back and immediately talk to a representative, and I got a free ticket my first year using the card. The other plus for foreign travelers is there is no foreign exchange fee!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
June 2, 2014, 8:01 p.m.
Freedom!!! 12 month interest free
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
May 29, 2014, 12:29 p.m.
Chase freedom. They give you good reward points every time you use the card
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
May 1, 2014, 6:04 p.m.
Chase freedom is good because you can earn 1%-5% cash back on purchases. I also have the amazon credit card which is through chase and you earn money for purchases on amazon.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
March 30, 2014, 11:27 p.m.
Freedom! I've had it for years and love it! You get 5% cash back on different categories each quarter (restaurants, gas, etc.) and 1% on all other purchases. No annual fee!
Darin H.
Darin H.
Feb. 26, 2014, 3:18 p.m.
Chase Freedom, for 1% back on all purchases and 5% back on select categories each quarter for no annual fee. Or Chase Sapphire Preferred for travelers and diners, annual fee, but 7% back on all earned rewards and discounts for purchasing travel through their rewards program.
Justine Z.
Justine Z.
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:40 p.m.
Sapphire Preferred. There is an annual fee of 95 dollars but you get points on everything and which you can use for travel, amazon, gift cards, and many other things. I LOVE this card and the annual fee is more than worth it.
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Feb. 16, 2014, 1:41 p.m.
Chase Freedom with 1% cashback on everything and quarterly they give you 5% cashback on special areas such as gasoline, restaurants, amazon, kohls, etc.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Jan. 24, 2014, 1:41 p.m.
I am pretty happy with the Slate - I got a free balance transfer and no interest for 15 months.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Aug. 30, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
The Freedom card is very good, but I have the Priority Rewards Visa Card which is also excellent as it has no foreign transaction fees and earns perks with IHG.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
March 1, 2013, 3 p.m.
It all depends on what you are planning on using the card for, if you use your card often for regular everyday purchases then the freedom would be best because of the reward points you are able to earn. if you are looking for a card to transfer balances to that is interest free for 15 months then the slate is the card for you. you have lots of card choices depending on the situation.
Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Feb. 15, 2013, 3:57 p.m.
The Freedom is the best in my opinion. You get 1% rewards on everything and 5% on categories that change every 3 months. You can redeem them for cash, gift cards, products, or travel miles. They frequently have gift card sales that allow you to get even more value out of your rewards. NO ANNUAL FEE!

Join Now