Chase Bank
By JP Morgan Chase
#1 in Banks
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA

What's the best credit card from Chase? Is there annual fee? Do you like Chase compare to other banks? Why or why not.

Jenny H.
Jenny H.
2 years, 2 months ago
If you have kids, or just like Disney, the Disney card is awesome. The interest rate isn't as low as some other cards but we pay it off in full every month so it doesn't impact us. I love earning points towards Disney Rewards that we can save up for trip to Disney or use at the Disney store (in store or online)!
Elina L.
Elina L.
2 years, 8 months ago
I love chase
Abril V.
Abril V.
3 years, 2 months ago
I've also have the Chase Freedom (had it for about 5 years) and their points/cashback system is awesome!
Aurora, CO
I have heard good things about Chase
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
3 years, 4 months ago
Chase Freedom is Chase bank's best available credit card on the market today. Cheers!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
I have both a Chase Freedom and marriott. I got the Marriot for when I was getting married and more likely cancel it next year. It costs $85 a year, but I get a free 1-4 star Marriot hotel (each year and does not use up my points) stay plus points on all of my purchases.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
I have the Chase freedom it is the best!! No annual fees and you get reward points!! Reward points = free cash!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
3 years, 5 months ago
Chase Freedom is the best. They have 1% cash back on everything and every quarter they have bonus cash back offers on certain things like gas and Starbucks. No annual fee and they gave me a $100 credit for spending $500 within the first 3 months, which is easy to do if you just pay some of your bills with your card.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Simi Valley, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
Chase Freedom all the way. No interest for 18 months, no annual fee and great perks. What more could you want? ;)