by JP Morgan Chase
Ask a Question
Noam G.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA

Has anyone else out there had bad experiences with representatives at Chase?
ashley w.
ashley w.
Nov. 21, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Yes I have and they have not helped me at all
Angee K.
Angee K.
Jan. 7, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
I've never tried them before
Christina K.
Christina K.
Jan. 2, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Yes, I think it depends on that person though. It's always a hit or miss.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Aug. 14, 2015, 4:52 p.m.
No I have always worked with great friendly people
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
July 31, 2015, 4:21 p.m.
No, I have not they are really nice.
Annelise M.
Annelise M.
June 24, 2015, 5:16 p.m.
As for customer service, it's great if anything happens with fraud or you just have questions. For booking travel, it is extremely slow, although representatives are just trying to be thorough.
Allison  C.
Allison C.
June 16, 2015, 10:32 p.m.
Never. I always have a pleasant experience when i call there and they can always solve my problem quickly and efficiently. I'm sorry you had a bad experience though !
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
April 9, 2015, 3:02 p.m.
Not at all! Maybe I've been lucky, or they have very few bad representatives. But I have never had a bad experience with them.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Dec. 18, 2014, 4:40 a.m.
Not at all! I've always had the best experiences.
Kayli R.
Kayli R.
June 17, 2014, 9:45 p.m.
Yes I had terrible costumer service and their fees are ridiculous. Will never bank with chase again
Bere L.
Bere L.
June 17, 2014, 11:32 a.m.
No...everyone has been very helpful!
amanda c.
amanda c.
May 18, 2014, 1 a.m.
Yes! I have never had a good experience with Chase represenatives. Always rude!
Julia A.
Julia A.
May 12, 2014, 1:54 p.m.
YES! I took all of my money out of that bank recently because of a teller. I went to deposit money into my account and she was asking me all these personal questions about where my money came from!?!? Excuse me.. but how is that any of your business!?! It wasn't even a large amount. And the way she asked was like accusatory in nature, like she thought it was bad money or something. I closed my account and went to a credit union. Best decision ever!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
April 3, 2014, 3:38 a.m.
Never! The reps are always kind, courteous, and very helpful!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
March 28, 2014, 2:51 p.m.
I have because she put the wrong information on my account.
Paige A.
Paige A.
March 26, 2014, 8:57 p.m.
I only had one bad experience but it was not Chase's fault.
Magalee V.
Magalee V.
March 18, 2014, 5:14 p.m.
Never! (= They are always really helpful and nice. (=
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
March 6, 2014, 8:47 p.m.
None as of yet.. I guess if you have it would have to be the area that the bank is in ? I don't know so far so good .
Gabrielys K.
Gabrielys K.
March 4, 2014, 11:31 p.m.
Ive never had a bad experience with any rep at a chase bnk. Usually at a other banks ive had issues. But never there
March 4, 2014, 5:14 p.m.
Never, they are always helpful and very patient.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Feb. 27, 2014, 6:42 p.m.
Not as of yet, but there are always people in every company that are rude
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Feb. 16, 2014, 1:43 p.m.
I have always had very pleasant interactions with Chase representatives in the last 6-7 years I've been with them
Jan. 15, 2014, 3:58 p.m.
NO, VERY FRIENDLY. I LOVE CHASE! <3
Anne W.
Anne W.
Dec. 19, 2013, 4:32 p.m.
I've had a few, but most of them were up in Michigan. If I didn't like the bankers at one bank I would just take my dealings over to another one. But usually everyone in Bullhead City, AZ and Saint George, UT and Henderson, NV Chases I've dealt with are incredibly nice. Wells Fargo on the other hand....
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Dec. 7, 2013, 5:08 p.m.
No troubles at all
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Nov. 17, 2013, 4:36 p.m.
The first time I went to set up an account, the branch manager was the only one available and he set it up for me. He kept spelling my name wrong and I ended up with the wrong name on my card even though I asked him if it was going to spelled the way he was spelling it or the correct way. I had to call and request a new card. After that, every single Chase bank that I have been to has had very friendly representatives who have been nothing but helpful. I have been a Chase member for about 3 1/2 years.
Diane K.
Diane K.
Sept. 16, 2013, 9:07 p.m.
No but if you ever have a bad experience go straight to the branch manager and they will correct the action. My friend did this and they were super nice to her
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Sept. 1, 2013, 12:40 a.m.
No troubles at all.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
July 14, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
Yes I have! They are rude!
Larissa J.
Larissa J.
July 12, 2013, 1:56 p.m.
Always been friendly to me. It could depend on where your at.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
July 5, 2013, 12:19 a.m.
Nope they are so friendly when I go
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Feb. 14, 2013, 3:47 a.m.
Yes I have I was a couple days late on a credit card payment the 1st one in 3 or 4 years, I called asked them if they wld waive the 39 dollar fee they said no very rudely. So I payed the card off in full now my credit has suffered from it.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Jan. 29, 2013, 6 p.m.
When ever I have had to make ca call to CS, they have always been pleasant and efficient in taking care of my needs.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Jan. 21, 2013, 5:52 p.m.
No I think they have always been really helpful
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Nov. 14, 2012, 11:02 p.m.
I have not had what you would call a bad experience. I feel overall they are not very friendly.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 13, 2012, 11:13 a.m.
I have not had a problem with Chase Bank at all. They sent me a text saying someone was using my card to purchase clothes at Nordstrom for 4000.00 and asked if this was me. I said absolutely not! They did not allow the purchase to go through at the time but contacted me within secs. That to mee was amazing!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Nov. 13, 2012, 8:31 a.m.
No everyone has been really nice
  M.
M.
Nov. 9, 2012, 10:06 a.m.
I haven't. each time theyve been very helpful and have gone above and beyond my expectations. I really like the customer service here
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Nov. 8, 2012, 3:08 p.m.
Not at all. They are a great bank they just arnt located in that many places near my college in Rhode Island.
Arpi S.
Arpi S.
Nov. 8, 2012, 12:58 p.m.
Given that I don't go the bank that often, I can't say that i have had a bad experience.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:32 a.m.
I haven't had problems with the representatives, I've had problems with the bank itself. For example, when depositing a check (more than $200) only $200 are available and the rest will be available the next business day, which can sometimes be a few days especially if you're depositing a paycheck that you receive on a Friday. The representatives there have pushed me for doing direct deposit and have always helped me out when dealing with overdraft fees and credit and whatnot. Overall, I'm not a huge fan of Chase bank, but the representatives at my specific choice of branch make me stay.
Blasian Q.
Blasian Q.
Nov. 7, 2012, 8:05 p.m.
I have not. It all depends on the location. If you are having problems you should let the manager know or call headquarters to complain about it.

Join Now