Chase Bank

What are some Pros and cons of this bank?
Is it service good? ?
Has anyone ever had issues with this bank? How are their savings plans?
Start your review of Chase Bank!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Went into a branch to speak with someone about opening up a business account And although the customer service was great, over all package wasn't. in reviews
I use to have a Visa Chase bank card and I loved it the payments were cheap, they have great customer service and my interest was very low. in reviews
Every representative I've dealt with has been friendly and helpful, I love their college checking account option and they've always been really good to me if I have overdrafts.in reviews
...checking accounts, I get charged a service fee monthly if I have used my debit card less than a certain amount of times per month.in reviews
love the convenience of being able to log into my online website and pay both my credit card and mortgage all in one convenient place. in reviews
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Chase Bank uploaded by Amanda C.
When I travel chase makes it easy to check my balance pay without contact and have easy access to my account . Easy to deposit and withdraw. rewards . I feel secure and in control. I highly Reccomend over others. I reccomend.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
I enjoy chase bank. I've been with them since I was 19 and I am now 32. They are really nice with fraud and I really enjoy them.
Koa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love their costumer service but part of the things I don't like are one you have to get direct deposit to avoid the monthly fee. Also you have to be the account holder to put in deposits into your account. I just don't like that... It makes things more difficult.
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
I been using chase for years and as far as they're service go I have no complaints. I'm always able to get through to customer service and whatever problem I'm having resolved.
Rachel K.
Chesterfield, MI
I've had Chase bank accounts for over 10 years. There are times like most banks that they can be a pain in the butt but its never anything crazy. I've had a few overdraft charges and because it doesn't happen often they reverse them. When going into the bank every last staff is very kind. At one point I went is for notary service and while sitting at the desk we talked about or upcoming weddings while I deposited checks, withdrew money, and got my notary service taken care of. They are very friendly/neighborly.
Paola E.
Kihei, HI
I am a college student that needs an affordable account. I love chase! It has all these mobile features that are perfect when you are on-the-go.. easiest system ever! you can even deposit checks through your phone.
Aida G.
Whittier, CA
I bank with them by default. I used to Washington Mutual, which I loved, no complaints with Chase. Been with them for a few years now and they haven't tried to rob me blind with fees and charges, like BofA and Wells Fargo has. Good customer service.
Christi P.
Okeana, OH
Fantastic customer service! I've been a Chase customer for 2 years and am very happy with the service!
Erin W.
New Orleans, LA
I've been with Chase for almost 10 years if not more. They are very understanding and they forgive one NSF fee a year. I have no problems with Chase.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Chase is great I have an account with them!! They are friendly and a Bankd that works with you as well. You can get text messages on your cellphone to see how much is available in your account or when you spend money it lets you know which is awesome and even the Chase App is great you can see your statements on what you spend your money on
Ask a question to the Influenster community...