BY JP MORGAN CHASE #3 in Banks

• What is the best thing about banking with Chase in your opinion?4 Answers
  • I just got the CHASE freedom credit card. Is there any drawback w...18 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had issues with this bank? How ar... Be the first to answer!
Chase Bank
  • "Went into a branch to speak with someone about opening up a business account And although the customer service was great, over all package wasn't. " in 189 reviews
  • "I use to have a Visa Chase bank card and I loved it the payments were cheap, they have great customer service and my interest was very low. " in 50 reviews
  • "Every representative I've dealt with has been friendly and helpful, I love their college checking account option and they've always been really good to me if I have overdrafts." in 38 reviews
  • "However, now that I'm not a student and don't qualify for student checking accounts, I get charged a service fee monthly if I have used my debit card less than a certain amount of times per month." in 38 reviews
  • "love the convenience of being able to log into my online website and pay both my credit card and mortgage all in one convenient place. " in 25 reviews
Tiffany S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Okay bank unless you have a dispute. I spent two months trying to dispute a charge. 1st call was disconnected and I gave the agent most of the info but wasn't sure so I called back a few days later. Glad I did because they needed more info. I spent close to an hour giving a detailed explanation of my dispute. I went over every line item in the invoice, per their request. It was in French so it took nearly an hour. I called back a few days later to make sure they had everything needed. I was told no, that I had to mail or fax a detailed letter. He said the other two was mistaken. I wrote a letter and faxed it in. I called two days later and they didn't get my fax. This happened two more times. I asked several times if I could email and they said no. Since they weren't getting my faxes I went to the branch. None of the tellers knew what to do - even though I had the phone number to send it to. I was told to wait for a banker. I waited 35 minutes an couldn't wait any longer and had to go. A few days later I called to let Chase know that I was trying. I was told by that rep I could email it in. Even though I could email I didn't want to scan it in so I decided to drop it off at the branch. I went through the drive through because I didn't want a repeat of my last visit. Again they didn't know what they were doing even though I provided a piece of paper with instructions. A third person came to the window and lectured me. He said that I shouldn't have came through the drive-through and that I would need to come inside. I explained what happened and that I didn't have time to come inside and waste 35 minutes again. He didn't even apologize or say he understood yet reminded me again that if this happens again I would need to come inside. I called the disputes department two days later to make sure they received the written letter. The branch didn't send it in. I finally ended up scanning and emailing it in. Seven weeks later they finally did the chargeback. I disputed the charge in July, its October 23rd and they still have finished the dispute. If they can't provide amazing service for the higher amount they charge in fees, in my opinion they're not worth it. You're better off going to a credit union or somewhere else with lower fees.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I really do love my Chase Bank here in Parma, Ohio. This Parma branch was selected to be one of their test offices for their new high tech ATM machines and office management style. They have been open maybe just under two years now and Chase is where I do my banking. The ATM machines they provide are top notch, super techy and user friendly. I am able to request my withdrawal in any USD currency form I want. Not sure how they handle coins but I bet they do. Very good experience with them and would recommend to others.
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
I love Chase so much. Has always been helpful and convenient. Helps with when I’ve ever overdrafted by giving me a whole 24 hrs to put the money back into my account and doesn’t charge me an overdraft fee. Even when I have been charged an overdraft fee, explaining my situation to a banker in person has been so easy and they’ve taken it off for me no question, no begging on my end. They genuinely just want to help.
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
Chase was the first bank I ever signed with for just a debt card and Ive never looked else where. The staff at every location I've been too has been nothing but respectful to me and when the lines are long there are others who will walk up to me and ask if there is something they can help me with so I don't have to continue waiting in line. Ive had an issue twice with the atm not depositing all the money Ive put in and Ive called the number, told them what happened and they have it fixed within 30 minutes to an hour that same day. One of my favorite things about Chase customer service is that every question I have is answered. Ill be the first to admit sometimes I have dumb questions and they never look at me weird their just ALWAYS glad to help me.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I’ve used this bank for quite a few years now and I am overall happy with them. There credit cards are great and they have many mortgage opportunities too. Customer service are always accommodating and helpful if you ever had an issue. I have the chase freedom card and I love how you can earn money back with every $1 you spend. I would recommend this bank to others for sure.
Ashley B.
Midland, MI
Chase makes it so easy to do everything online or in the app, but anytime I go in to the actual bank the people working there are so friendly and easy to work with! They also helped me easily set up a first account for my friend when he graduated high school. Only downside is that there are requirements you have to meet or they charge you a $12/month service fee :/
Robert H.
Austin, TX
I’ve been a member with Chase bank before it was even chase and it was bank one. Always had great customer service never had any issues with my account. I plan on being a life long number as long as service continues. Always had great customer service never had any issues with my account. I plan on being a life long number as long as service continues as it is.
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Chase Bank is unmatched in accessibility and
customer service, but it may not be the best option for those looking for high
interest-earning potential.

Chase offers all major banking services, including
checking and savings accounts, credit cards, loans, and investments. Its mobile
tools are the best of the national banks, and it has the second-largest network
of branches in the country. It also has the most ATM around the nation. I have
had a very high degree of satisfaction with Chase to date, with its easy
accessibility being a key determiner.

The only thing I am mildly dissatisfied with is
Chase’s rates and fee schedule. Its monthly maintenance fees are nothing
special, though there is the opportunity to waive them if you meet certain
criteria. Its interest rates, too, are disappointing. In most cases, you only
earn 0.01% APY
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Chase is an extremely great Bank. Chase has very great customer service they give you the opportunity to open multiple accounts with them whether it's a savings account or a checking's great Bank the only thing that I don't really like is I can't make cash deposits it has to be in a form of cashier's check or money orders I guess it's a safety issue.
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
We have the Chase Disney Rewards Visa and love it!! We have accumulated so many reward points they pay for a good portion of our vacations! When I {stupidly} gave my card number to a sketchy character, I called customer service and the rush delivered a new set of cards! I was so grateful! I also love the design and get many compliments on it!
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
Has anyone else out there had bad experiences with representatives at Chase?
Influenster M.
How long have you been with Chase bank?
Tara H.
Cold Spring, KY
Does Chase provide any minor saving accounts for young children? Does it earn interest?
Mandy S.
Picayune, MS
Do you have a Chase credit card?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Do you do all your banking with Chase Bank??