BY JP MORGAN CHASE #1 in Banks

• What is the best thing about banking with Chase in your opinion?4 Answers
  • I just got the CHASE freedom credit card. Is there any drawback w...18 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had issues with this bank? How ar... Be the first to answer!
Chase Bank
  • "Went into a branch to speak with someone about opening up a business account And although the customer service was great, over all package wasn't. " in 189 reviews
  • "I use to have a Visa Chase bank card and I loved it the payments were cheap, they have great customer service and my interest was very low. " in 50 reviews
  • "However, now that I'm not a student and don't qualify for student checking accounts, I get charged a service fee monthly if I have used my debit card less than a certain amount of times per month." in 38 reviews
  • "Every representative I've dealt with has been friendly and helpful, I love their college checking account option and they've always been really good to me if I have overdrafts." in 38 reviews
  • "love the convenience of being able to log into my online website and pay both my credit card and mortgage all in one convenient place. " in 25 reviews
Brittany C.
Mesa, AZ
I love Chase's collaboration with Disney and the implementation of the cute cards, but the service I have received at nearly every Chase location I've used has been not so great. I hate the ATM's put inside the bank in place of actual human tellers; the whole reason I go inside is to speak face-to-face to a real person! I will still bank with Chase, but their customer service department could use an overhaul.
Dawn H.
I love this bank! They offer great bonus features with many different account memberships. And their app is a great and effective way to keep track of everything and, it is very easy to use. The app is also free! which is always great. The one thing that they could probably change is that in order to buy a money order from them you HAVE to have a bank account setup with them which may not work for some.

Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Living in NY, you can find a Chase ATM almost anywhere. The community branch employees are great but I always dread calling customer service because a lot of it is still machines and outsourced overseas. Nevertheless, I am a fan of their consumer banking - I love my Chase Freedom card and the point system.
Lucie J.
I've been banking with Chase for six years now and though I've had a few issues it's pretty convenient. Not as many sister branches internationally as I'd hope, but I find the international fees to not be as high as others I've banked with. Wish they'd waive all ATM transactions.
Elizabeth F.
Bloomington, CA
A bank is a bank. Most people don't like them, you reallllyyy caaant trust them. However, this bank is a bit better. They have an agreement with disney so you can get personalized debit cards with perks from disney. Another good thing is the app ACTUALLY WORKS. The future is now
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I love chase bank. I get service really fast at any branch and even calling on the phone. I have never been upset talking to any rep and they do all they can to figure out any problems I may be having!
Our local reps know us pretty well and are always way beyond amazing!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I have Chase Sapphire and Chase Freedom and absolutely love them. Chase Sapphire is excellent for travel rewards. I use it frequently to build up my rewards to book flights. Chase Freedom has an excellent deal with no interest rate for the first 16 months.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Chase is awesome especially if you're other friends or family members have chase. You can use quick pay to transfer money in the matter of seconds with other chase users. This makes life so much easier. However, I do wish there were branches over sea.
Michelle M.
Marysville, CA
Chase has a great service. When walking in all workers give a friendly welcome and very helpful. They help as best as they can. Even give your bank or banker a call and they can help you answer all your questions like they helped me as best they can.
Deasy S.
Montrose, CA
I love being part of Chase. I am a huge fan of their Freedom card, and their checking program. I love how convenient it is to bank with them - so many ATMs, branches, and their online banking app is really useful. The convenience is just amazing.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
Has anyone else out there had bad experiences with representatives at Chase?
Influenster M.
How long have you been with Chase bank?
Tara H.
Cold Spring, KY
Does Chase provide any minor saving accounts for young children? Does it earn interest?
Mandy S.
Picayune, MS
Do you have a Chase credit card?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Do you do all your banking with Chase Bank??