Charms Sweet & Sour Pops, 8 pk uploaded by Marissa T.

BY CHARMS

Charms Cand Since World War I, Charms Flat Pops have been one of the world s most popular, traditional, flat lollipops. Available in a variety of tasty fruit flavors plus Sweet, Sweet & Sour, and Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy, they re the perfect go-anywhere treat for kids and adults of all ages. Features include: -Half sweet and half sour-One box containing 48 count-Made in USA see more...

Buy on JCPenney
  • "I have the biggest sweet tooth so l love all candy!" in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of sour things, but I tried these." in 1 review
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Every now and then I have to pick up a box of these guys from Amazon. Sweet, sour, and too many in a box to eat in one day, they are the perfect treat for me. Just yum.
Anne D.
rockville, MD
Este doce é muito bom e tem varios sabores. comprei no final de semana e adorei. acabei de inclui-lo na minha lista de doces.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm not a big fan of sour things, but I tried these. Still wasn't a big fan. I don't like the sour with the sweet in these.
Sundie C.
Amarillo, TX
So very tasty! Definitely sweet and definitely sour, but not too much of either. Perfect combination and snack!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
These are sweet and come in so many different flavors. Trying this one tonight :p
Steven A.
I love this candy I lolove the taste of it... But it not better than resses cup
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
Brings back my childhood all over again I remember always beggingg for these
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG OMG guys !!!!
This one is the best. You can never stop eating eat . It is so yuuuuuummy . Try it out guys
I would love to try another flavor but this is the only one available near my house
Michelle U.
I have the biggest sweet tooth so l love all candy! It's sweet and when you get to the middle there's gum. It's almost like a double bubble lollipop pop that I use to get.