Charms Sweet Pop uploaded by Skylar H.Charms Sweet Pop uploaded by kimberly c.
2 colors available

BY CHARMS

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Ok, I'm judging these as an adult because while they do take me back to my childhood, my view on them have changed.
My kids love these, however, I don't anymore. The artificial flavors leave me longing for a better hard sucker that I know is on the market. Also, the gum is such a weird consistency. It's thin and almost lacks enough "chew."
Don't get me wrong, I had my fair share of these as a child but I just think they need a revamp.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
These would have 5 stars but the gum is the worst! It tastes good for 3 minutes but then is horribly stale. On the other hand, I really like these lollipops! The cherry flavor is my fave.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Centerville, IN
Charm pops have always been my favorite. They are great for almost any party stuffers. I always have a stash of Charms at my home, in my purse and my car. Great value!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Jamestown, NC
I like giving these away in goody bags. Or as a prize to the children in my class. I am able to but enough for a couple of dollars.
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
My favorite lollipop. you can't just have one. my favorite part is the center, which includes gum. endless combinations for flavors
Grace B.
Grace B.
Sweet pops or blowpops I love both but sweetpops come in sour also which is also cool
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
I'm actually obsessed with these! The flavors are so so amazing and they are really big in size which I love! I can't eat them so often but when I do I really really really enjoy them and recommend to all
Laura T.
Laura T.
Whats more fun than having candy and being able to wear it too? I loved these as a child and now my girls love having candy and jewelry all at the same time! Very clever :)
Julie V.
Julie V.
I always loved getting these lolipops for halloween back when I was a kid! I love all of the flavors. You can't ever go wrong with these!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
This is one of my all-time favorite sweets even as a kid. The only thing that I have trouble with is that feeling of it being stuck to my roof of my mouth or teeth.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
Are they really good for small kids to eat ?
cierra s.
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
What's your flavor of choice?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Geneva, Ohio
Whats your favorite blow pop?
aptil t.
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How bad are these for ur teeth??