BY CHARMS

• Flava Flav time! Best flavor? Mine is the green. 5 Answers
  • Love blow pop but are these any different or is it just t...9 Answers
Emma G.
i love the flavor of these suckers. my all time favorite is cherry, however the gum in side them can be really hard to chew. it took off one of my fillings one time.I wish they didn't come with gum. I think i would like them a lot better that way. would i buy it again?.... yeah probably
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Love any kind of sweet and/or sour candy ! Charms is my fav type of sour/sweet lollipop! They came out with a new product with out the stick and I am obsessed !! Love all the flavors especially blue raspberry and sour apple!! My least fav is grape and don't really care for the gum part since it doesn't last long.
Courtney Aaron J.
Cincinnati, OH
I really do like these blow pops. They are a little larger than most allowing a longer experience for fruity flavor. If you don't finish it all at once I like that you can simply wrap it up for later. The price is very good considering the blow pop lasts so long.
Kendal  G.
Ephrata, PA
Ahh! A throwback to my childhood! I used to eat these things constantly. The blue raspberry is by far the best. I know they used to only sell them around here at the dollar store, but I would always, always get one when we went because they are awesome!
Nae N.
Never saw this size box but I loved getting these things the blue & cherry were my favorites. It would be awesome if they made them with just those two flavors! They take along time to finish too!
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
I remember when i was a kid that Blow Pops were my favorite. I would carry them around in my pocket and pop one in my mouth when I was hungry. I think I lived off of them for a year lol. :)
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always have loved these they are so good i just hate the COLOR it leaves on your mouth. but they are really good I like the assortment of colors and the packaging.
Kayla W.
Springfield, OR
Many of these types of candies have an odd candy to gum ratio burr these are perfect. The flavors are always good and if you get tired biting them isn't too hard to do because of the shape
Danna D.
Best lolipops till this very day lol, i hate when it does cut my tongue sometimes not all the time, and i enjoy each of the flavors and the gum in the middle
Dawn M.
Classic lollipops with gum in the center. I didn't really care for the gum because I could never get it off the stick. But I like that the lollipops are huge
denise r.
Love blow pop but are these any different or is it just the size difference?
Roxan W.
Austin, TX
Flava Flav time! Best flavor? Mine is the green.