Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy uploaded by Lauren T.

BY CHARMS

INDICATIONS Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy Pops A Fat Free Candy. Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy is the highest quality packaged cotton candy available. In the early days cotton candy. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Such a good candy, makes you feel like your at the carnival without having to carry the cotton candy on a stick and worry about getting it all over your face. " in 6 reviews
  • "They sell these bad boys at dollar tree and my sister and I buy them every time we go." in 1 review
  • "It's good for a random sweet tooth especially when the carnival isn't around " in 1 review
  • "amazing pops, i remember these when i was younger, best flavor and only 25 cents for one, a perfect little treat" in 1 review
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I used to LOVE this stuff when I was young! so tasty and convenient to have cotton candy in a bag. Cotton candy is a huge crowd pleaser when it comes to children. interesting how kids can get so much pleasure out of eating sugar that is as thin as floss. guess thats why its called candy floss in some parts of the world!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV
I love cotton candy! I buy this from time to time, especially around holiday's for my children. I usually purchase this product from Walmart. It's a good value but I recommend eating it all at once. It tends to get a little hard if you don't . I will defiantly repurchase this product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Decatur, AL
I am a sucker for all things pure sugar. This is one of those things I'm a sucker for. The taste is sweet and you don't get the bitter taste of the dyes that they use. Obviously, it sticks to your fingers if you get them wet....but, what good cotton candy doesnt?
Rose B.
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
Great company! great product. I ordered 48 bags of this for a carnival themed baby'shower we had and every single bag was eaten or taken home for kids. Everyone said how great it tasted and fresh it was, even for a packaged product and not be freshly made.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Ashville, AL
Taste like you're at the county fair getting cotton candy. Sweet and melts in your mouth, yummy. I buy some occasionally when I see it in the store. I've bought some types in bags but this is way better. Takes you back to childhood, just have to have it.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Charms cotton candy is so delicious. I have a sweet tooth and I am always craving cotton candy. I am trying the Halloween pack with grape and watermelon flavor and it is so good. I want to buy more. I wonder what other flavor a they make.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
My daughter is in love with this cotton candy lol and so am I! It is a great value always cheep snack to enjoy. It is better then other brands taste great very sweet! I will continue to buy this in the future it's totally worth it.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I do not like cotton candy. The thought of it in a bag that's sits on a shelf for days makes me feel sick to my stomach. I would not recommend this to anyone honestly.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Second to the fresh stuff, of course who doesn't absolutely love Cotton candy??? The flavor is good, I just wish they found a way to still keep in it's shape.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Tastes exactly like the cotton candy you would buy at a carnival. It is very tasty and affordable. I would not recommend eating a lot as it is so very sugary.
alana m.
alana m.
Are these good?
Yashira C.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
Are they gonna lower the price of these ?
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
West Berlin, NJ
It's spun sugar, so if you have a sweet tooth (or ten), it's a win
sandra h.
sandra h.
Sioux City, IA
Will they add flavors?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good is it? Always wanted to try it