BY CHARMS CANDY

Twelve 1 Ounce bags of Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy see more...

Charms Candy Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy 1 Ounce Bags
  • "Half the fun of eating cotton candy is getting it all warm and fluffy right from the vendor." in 4 reviews
  • "Just the right amount and the right price." in 1 review
  • "Plus it taste great and is always fresh. " in 1 review
Christina G.
I used to love this stuff when I was younger. I would always be excited when I was able to get some at a carnival or fair. Now, I am not really sure if I like it mostly because it is basically all sugar. I need to look into it more, but I can remember a lot of childhood memories based on this candy.
Mayra R.
Where can I start with this cotton candy. I love it so much the flavor is good and it's fun to eat. I purchase this when I go to the store with my siblings because they also love it. It's also inexpensive I think it's about $1 at target. I also purchase these at the dollar store. Definitely recommend.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Tastes just like the cotton candy you get at the fair. Was a great item to pick up for a treat on movie night. The only thing is that all my store had was the small bags and when you have to be a few bags it gets a little pricey. Still for a treat would buy it again.
Monica B.
Half the fun of eating cotton candy is getting it all warm and fluffy right from the vendor. The other half is the sugar overdose that comes from eating it - this gives you half of that. It will do in pinch, but it can't replace the stuff you get at the state fair!
Sherice H.
Forestville
I love fluffy stuff specially the blue flavor in the bag. I like the fact the bag is so small because my kids wont waste the cotton candy and its a great way to introduce cotton candy to someone if they have never tried it.
carey b.
Love that you can buy this year round, also not messy out of a bag. You can also eat a little and save the rest if you buy it this way. And this brands is really full of flavor.
Mistie R.
Warren, OH
Nothing better than some fluffy stuff Cotton Candy. I could literally eat it every single day. If you don't have fairs or amusement parks around it's the next best thing.
tonya c.
Newport, KY
Love to get a bag of fluffy stuff and be a big kid for awhile, just like when you where a child at the fair.. fluffy stuff has been around forever, and i have to say, they know all about the fluffy stuff, lol, so yummy!!!!
Amanda G.
San Andreas, CA
I can fine at local dollar stores... This is the perfect sweet treat when I need to share cotton candy with my son. Just the right amount and the right price.
Gabrielle C.
This cotton candy gives me my fix during the off season of fairs. My whole household loves it. It is not easy to save though once you have opened the bag.