BY CHARMS CANDY

Twelve 1 Ounce bags of Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy see more...

Charms Candy Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy 1 Ounce Bags
  • "Half the fun of eating cotton candy is getting it all warm and fluffy right from the vendor." in 4 reviews
  • "Plus it taste great and is always fresh. " in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount and the right price." in 1 review
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Where can I start with this cotton candy. I love it so much the flavor is good and it's fun to eat. I purchase this when I go to the store with my siblings because they also love it. It's also inexpensive I think it's about $1 at target. I also purchase these at the dollar store. Definitely recommend.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I used to love this stuff when I was younger. I would always be excited when I was able to get some at a carnival or fair. Now, I am not really sure if I like it mostly because it is basically all sugar. I need to look into it more, but I can remember a lot of childhood memories based on this candy.
Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Tastes just like the cotton candy you get at the fair. Was a great item to pick up for a treat on movie night. The only thing is that all my store had was the small bags and when you have to be a few bags it gets a little pricey. Still for a treat would buy it again.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I love fluffy stuff specially the blue flavor in the bag. I like the fact the bag is so small because my kids wont waste the cotton candy and its a great way to introduce cotton candy to someone if they have never tried it.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Johnson City, TN
I love cotton candy, but this stuff is just okay. It loses some of the true cotton candy flavor because it isn't as soft and fluffy.
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Cotton candy is the best. Love the way it melts in my mouth, and the different flavor's are good. I like to make cotton candy as well, easy to make.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
The small sized bag is probably one of your best options for when you're craving cotton candy but you don't want to blow your entire diet.
candi F.
candi F.
Lafayette, LA
This is so good I love it , it reminds me of when I was a kid, sweet, fluffy, and more ,for me my kids hate it but I love it
carey b.
carey b.
Love that you can buy this year round, also not messy out of a bag. You can also eat a little and save the rest if you buy it this way. And this brands is really full of flavor.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I love me some cotton candy but the only places I get to buy them are at the fair. So when I found these at the store I was quite happy.