BY CHARMS

• Do they still make these?3 Answers
  • Has anyone seen these around? It's been years but these w...4 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Blow Pops have been my favorite sucker, since I was a child. This flavor is really good, but it will turn your mouth blue. I always buy a bag or two of these around Halloween for my son to give to his friends. I never chew the gum for more than a minute or I’ll end up swallowing it! Charms Blue Razzberry Blow Pops Lollipops Quantity: 48
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
A flavor blast from the past! I remember when this flavor first came out you we constantly had to have these in the house! After our group of friends finished them we were a bunch of blue-mouthed bumpkins. The blue raspberry flavor was great compared to the cherry flavor or other raspberry Candy flavors because It didn't have a cough syrup taste to it.
Demetria S.
Pueblo, CO
Another childhood candy.. my whole mouth would be blue.. this one was my favorite flavor.. I will still pick this flavor out of the bunch if I were to find these in a store.. however if you aren't careful you can hurt your tongue with the lollipop lol a few times I ran my tongue across a sharp piece..
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I get a kick out of my tongue turning blue lol! Makes me feel likes little kid again! I have always loved these!! The flavor is great! The gum tastes good too! I usually find these at my nearest cvs ! Highly recommend if you like blue raspberry!!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
One of my favorite flavors of Blow Pops! They are sweet and taste just like blue berries. They even turn your mouth and teeth blue, which I don't mind because they are so tasteful! I like to buy these instead of the variety flavor Blow Pops. I usually buy them at the .99 store!
Rell B.
Glowing up these were my favorite blow pops to get and favorite color only because it made my tongue turn blue and it was a great deal at the grocery store during that time uses to get 4 for a dollar
Holly M.
covington ky
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These lollipops have always been on of my favorites. The flavor is so good & sweet. The value is great & they are long lasting. I would say they are affordable and I would recommend them to others.
dayna c.
Austin, TX
Love these, as long as I don't mind my mouth being blue all day! This is my favorite flavor of them all, and even though the gum in the middle loses its flavor quickly, its still tasty!
Edgar M.
Visalia, CA
These blow pops are delicious and are popular with the kids. Although it stains your mouth blue, kids seem to love it. When you reach the center you get a delicious bubble gum.
Anna N.
I remember everyone eating them. I always see office and houses with the jar full of lollipops. It was a great lollipops because at the end you had the gum the was inside the lollipop.
Danielle J.
Has anyone seen these around? It's been years but these were my favorite as a kid!
Krissy H.
YUMA, AZ
Do they still make these?
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
Who else loved Blow Pops as a child? Heck, do you still love them as an adult?