Charms Blow Pops Minis uploaded by Crystal B.

BY CHARMS #86 in Gum

• Are these a decent size? 8 Answers
  • How much do these cost and were can you buy them? Just re...5 Answers
  • Usually can find them for about $2 at walmart for a bag.2 Answers
  • "I really enjoy the watermelon " in 1 review
  • "although i always end up chowing down the gum together with it." in 1 review
  • "I love blowpops They are a tasty, low cost, low calorie treat.Just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.Comes in many flavors" in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Blow Pops have been my favorite sucker, since I was a child. I love every flavor, but the classic cherry 🍒 is probably my favorite. I always buy a bag or two of these around Halloween for my son to give to his friends. I never chew the gum for more than a minute or I’ll end up swallowing it! Charms Blow Pops Minis
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
Cherry is my favorite blow pop flavor. Here is a bag full of nothing but cherry flavored pops. What coukd be better? They are sweet but not too sweet. The small size makes them easy to throw in your bag. They are great when you want just a little sweetness inyour life.
Cassie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I prefer to give my kids these mini sized blow pops as a treat versus the regular size and they are perfect.  My kids enjoy the treat and I'm happy it's just the right size.  The bag comes with some great flavors like grape and, my favorite, watermelon.
Andrea Carolina D.
Sweetwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved the presentation of the product, is so pretty and call he attention of the costumer. I bought it while ago for my bf. I do not eat it often for my diet. but i did like the price and their flavor. of course is worthy because the flavor taste for long time
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yes!! So good. I used to get these in elementary and middle school. I absolutely loved getting to the middle and being able to find chewing gum in the middle. They are bigger ones and a ton of different flavors. I would recommend these they are so good.
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good and has gum inside what a great treat! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
L Alexa F.
Schaghticoke, NY
I love this classic candy! We put these inside our Valentine treat bags for my sons school party.
They were a huge hit with the kids. It was a race to see who could get to the gum center first and blow a bubble.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these! great to give out to children. Not too big that they can barely fit them in their mouth, just right for the especially young kids. The only problem is that it is gum.
Heather W.
Who doesn't love a good sucker?? I have loved blow pops since i was a kid. These mini blow pops are the best for on the go. Sometime the others feel like it takes forever and I end up throwing them away. These are perfect.
Zully A.
Orlando, FL
My favorite will always be watermelon! They are also super inexpensive,and a nice treat. I wish they had more of the same amount of each flavor cause it sucks getting more of the sour one. :)
Janet H.
Reading, Pa
Are these a decent size?
Haley D.
Peculiar, MO
How much do these cost and were can you buy them? Just remembered this and was dying to know! Thanks (:
Zully A.
Orlando, FL
Usually can find them for about $2 at walmart for a bag.