Charms Blow Pop 33.15oz - Ea

by Charms

Chewing gum or lollipops? With Charms Blow Pops Assorted Bubble Gum Filled Pops, youll never have to choose between your favorites again! This tasty treat is a double whammy. Suck on the tasty lolly exterior, and over time youll reveal chewy bubble gum in the center. Enjoy a range of delicious fruit flavors- watermelon, grape, apple, strawberry, and cherry. This pack contains 51 Bubble Gum Filled Pops, so youre set with enough yummy treats to share with your entire circle of friends!

Assorted fruit flavors include watermelon, grape, apple, strawberry, and cherry; Pack contains 51 x blow pops plenty to share with friends!; Peanut free and gluten free recipe; Net weight 33.15 oz (2.07 lbs)

Special design includes 2 treats in 1: delicious lolly exterior with chewy bubble gum on the inside

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.20 x 12.50 x 9.00 Inches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charms Blow Pop 33.15oz - Ea!
Haley P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! I really love the grape one, it’s my favorite 💜💜 these suckers have so much flavor it’s amazing!!! You have to try these. The gum doesn’t last that long but I don’t care about that. It lasts a long time before it turns into the gum.
Ana G.
Blow pops are so good!! Every flavor is a delicious candy Lollypop. I just wish the gum wasn’t so hard. The outer candy is great but then the gum can be slightly disappointing. I’ll still enjoy them. The watermelon and strawberry are my favorites.

Looking for your answer?