BY CHARMS

Franki C.
I Love these little mints. They are just a thin layer of chocolate on either side of a green mint filling. They are perfect for having for an after-dinner treat or to help curb cravings when you want something a little sweet without getting out of hand.
Charly H.
These are my absolute favorite! They are not to much mint and not to much chocolate. It gives just the right amount of both. They are super affordable and my family all loves them. I even break my diet just to have a few of these every once in a while.
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG OMG guys !!!!
This one is the best. You can never stop eating eat . It is so yuuuuuummy . Try it out guys
I would love to try another flavor but this is the only one available near my house
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely adore these little thin mints. They are good to keep on hand when you just need a little sweet or to freshen your breath.