BY CHARMING PET PRODUCTS

At Charming Pet Products we are dedicated to creating quality innovative and fun products for your canine. Outfit your canine in a festive Party Collar for every holiday. Each hand-crafted Seasonal Party Collar consists of brightly colored chiffon ribbons with shiny holiday motifs all attached around a fully wrapped elastic collar that fits snuggly around your poochs neck. Your pet will be dressed to the nines for any special occasion. Red and Green with Bells Size - X-Small see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
This color is so cute and sweet. I purchased one last year for our dog. The only bad part he hated wearing it. Some of the bells fell off too. But Rex doesn't like anything on him but his collar. I'm putting it on our cat this year.
Thalita V.
Thalita V.
Springfield, MO
This is so cute. This party collar will make your party cuter and more fun! It's got Christmas colors and it's very nice looking.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
It looks super cute on your dog however my dog was not too fond of the noise she was making all around the house.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Arlington, VA
These are so cute to have your dog wear them around whatever holiday colors you buy. I have the halloween one and its so cute!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Does anyone else like the jingle bells like I do? They help let me know where in the home my pet is but also it is cute!
Maria Angelica B.
Maria Angelica B.
Dominican Republic
Do you thing it could make him feel unconfortable?