BY CHARMING PET PRODUCTS #16 in Party Supplies

Charming Pet Farm Balloon Collection Hazel the Horse Latex Dog Toy Balloon Animals aren't made just for kids' parties anymore! Charming Pet's Farm Balloon Collection offers a variety of balloon animal shapes that are constructed with all-natural, safe latex and features super squeakers for ultimate fun. Your dog with absolutely love to squeak and squeeze the Hazel the Horse Balloon Dog Toy and its fun shape makes it easy to carry as well. Features: Hand painted, lead free and made of all natural latex-safe Poly filled stuffing Bright, fun orange horse animal balloon shape Loud super squeaker that you dog will love Comes in a variety of fun animal designs Collect them all! Item Specifications: Design: Hazel the Horse (Orange) Size: Mini: (5" x 4" x 2.5") Small: (7" x 5" x 3") Large: (8" x 6" x 3.5") see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laura M.
Hamilton, OH
Awesome balloon horse son thinks it's so cute. He loves the large size of it and the color. It's amazing so much better than other products. Is a must for every three year old. I would buy it again because it's awesome.
Courtney J.
These balloons are SO AMAZING, y'all! They add a little bit of whimsical-ness to any back yard shindig and they don't cost too much! Great for kids parties and even family parties! Not to mention how ADORABLE they are!
Diana C.
Beaufort, SC
This toy is just to cute my dog loves it , and the squeak is good. For a small to medium dog this is perfect and durable . Not so durable for large dogs. But other then that this product is awesome and I recommend it.
Valerie T.
doerun, ga
Cutest doggy toys ever especially since I'm a balloon artist for a living! This toy has also tested the test of time with a German shepherd playing with it and its never come apart or even torn. Great item!
This toy is so adorable for small dogs. It has a squeaky thing in it so it can be annoying at times but my dogs love it. And I love how it looks like a little toy ballon and at hard for them to break it.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Love it . Who says dog toys need to be blatantly cheesey?! This dog toy is modern and fun and if it's left out then it's cool! I buy these as dog gifts when friends get new puppies !
Ashley B.
Middletown, PA
Great product! My pets won't stop playing with this at time. I have two golden retrievers who are very playful and enjoy chewing on their toys. I recommend!
Sheridan W.
These are so cute. My husky loves hers. Great for big dogs for sure. My chihuahua not so much
Katie Z.
My little dory is obsessed with these little toys! I love the fun shapes and she loves the speaks. The size is purrfect for her tiny little mouth. They are also so durable she's able to bury them and dig them back up and they still squeak
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
A mi perro le gusta mucho jugar con el, aunque no es muy resistente pero si duro bastante
Danielle G.
How thick is the plastic on this? I have a medium to large dog (45 lbs) who goes through toys pretty quickly.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Does this make crunching noises?
Meghan B.
Are these easy to be chewed to shreds by German shepherd?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Where is this from and can I use it with my 70+ lbs dog?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Why is this product under party supplies?